Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Cycle

unclephillie

What's up all?

Someone close to me 'alegedly' got his hands on 120 clenbuterol tablets.

How should one cycle clenbuterol of that is the only substance that they are taking?

What are the side effects of clenbuterol?

How are the results for a clenbuterol cycle?

Thank you for any feedback!

Start your clen cycle with one tab a day and increase by one for the next day until you hit 5 a day continue for 2 weeks than stop for 2 weeks. So that means monday-1 tuesday-2 etc. You should do it first thing in the morning. Make sure you take potassium and taurine suplement to prevent cramps. Don't do cardio right after you take your yummy clen. You might want to split the dose like 2 tabs and then 3 couple hours later. I take mine five all at once. The trick is to find if you might have any bad symptoms. Mine are shaking of the hands and a not so sound sleep at night. You can also stack it with T-4 Cytomel. Check out this site to get more info. on clen. http://steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Last edited:
If it is your first time taking clen you may not want to take that much. I did my first cycle and I got good results and I only took 3 pills per day for a total of 120mg. Herc is right, you have to make sure you ramp up to see how you are going to react and make sure to take potassium and taruine. I got really bad cramps and some mild head aches when I got up to the 120mg dose. Other than that I never got the shakes and I could always sleep. You also want to take benadryl, the pink ones, during your off weeks to clean the receptors.

I did 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off for a total of 10 weeks and during the off weeks try an ECY or ECA stack and keep your diet really clean. That’s what I did and I went from 13.5% Bf down to 10%.

Good Luck.

GonnaGetCutUp said:
If it is your first time taking clen you may not want to take that much. I did my first cycle and I got good results and I only took 3 pills per day for a total of 120mg. Herc is right, you have to make sure you ramp up to see how you are going to react and make sure to take potassium and taruine. I got really bad cramps and some mild head aches when I got up to the 120mg dose. Other than that I never got the shakes and I could always sleep. You also want to take benadryl, the pink ones, during your off weeks to clean the receptors.

I did 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off for a total of 10 weeks and during the off weeks try an ECY or ECA stack and keep your diet really clean. That’s what I did and I went from 13.5% Bf down to 10%.

Good Luck.

All these drugs in your body for 10 weeks to loose 3.5% bf!!! Fuck that you should've been able to do it in 5 weeks!

This may be a stupid question, but what is an ECY or ECA stack?

I'm a newbie and still learning the terminology.

Thanks again for all your help.

Caffeine, aspirin, mini thin stack always worked wonders for me, acutally better than Clen. Cool thing, you use to be able to buy that over the counter at convienient stores.

herc_wannabe said:
Start your clen cycle with one tab a day and increase by one for the next day until you hit 5 a day continue for 2 weeks than stop for 2 weeks. So that means monday-1 tuesday-2 etc. You should do it first thing in the morning. Make sure you take potassium and taurine suplement to prevent cramps. Don't do cardio right after you take your yummy clen. You might want to split the dose like 2 tabs and then 3 couple hours later. I take mine five all at once. The trick is to find if you might have any bad symptoms. Mine are shaking of the hands and a not so sound sleep at night. You can also stack it with T-4 Cytomel. Check out this site to get more info. on clen. http://steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

I agree with the above and as for side affexts, it made me just feel tired and hot all the time

Top Bottom