Clenbuterol Cycle

Posted: 28-May-2002 06:29 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Clenbuterol Cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi everybody, I am going on a diet with clenbuterol, and I will need some advice how to star my cycle. This is my first cycle on clen....I have 50 clen spiropent and I have 50 Efedrin arsan 50mg...I you culd tell me the best way to run this cycle. I would apreciate it very much!.............

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Clenbuterol Cycle

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Arrow Clenbuterol Cycle

Old 28-May-2002, 06:29 AM   #1

Hi everybody, I am going on a diet with clenbuterol, and I will need some advice how to star my cycle. This is my first cycle on Clen....I have 50 Clen spiropent and I have 50 Efedrin arsan 50mg...I you culd tell me the best way to run this cycle. I would apreciate it very much!..........
Gallery of Trespasser  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-May-2002, 08:47 AM   #2

Hey bro! Ya ole Swede!

I'm no expert on this. So, I'll just tell you what I do and the Pros can probably tell you more.

Try starting with the Clen. Do 1 tab the first day, 2 the second, 3 the third, 4 the fourth. I then stay at 4 a day for 11 more days. That's a two week cycle. (Some people think you can go up to 7 a day -- but you gotta judge it for yourself.)

Watch out for shakes, serious night sweats and heart flutters. If you get any of this, reduce your dose.

Then run the ephedrine for 2 weeks with caffiene and aspirin. I'm not sure what most people recommend for doses here, but I do a cup of strong coffee in the morning with 25 mg ephedrine and 2 aspirin. Then I do the same in the early afternoon. That may be a low dose for most people, but it works for me.

Good luck. (And don't ever do Clen and ephedrine at the same time! Just in case you're like a buddy of mine who almost died from that.)
Gallery of Kid Blast  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-May-2002, 11:36 AM   #3

Thanks a lot bro.......
Gallery of Trespasser