Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen, T3 Cyle w/ Logs and Pics (Since there aint one)

Wick713

Hello Everyone, this is going to be my first cycle. I've never done any ass before and I've been going to the gym for around 5 years. I used to be always in a good shape but since my new job requires me to travel a lot and my working hours is uncertain. I quit going to the gym for almost a year. I went from 14% to 25% BF at that time. Now i've been constantly hitting the weights again for almost 5 months and already achieved great results. Now I'm at 71kg with 18-20% BF from a 76KG. My target is to get to 10-12% BF and thats why i'm gonna do a Clen and T3 cycle in for 6 weeks starting from 14/09/15. Here is my stats:

26yo/5'8ish/BF around 18-20% with mainly belly fat :D

I never counted my calorie, but here is what my diet looks like:

Morning: Oatmeal mix w/ protein and 1tbs of peanut butter (fish oil, cla and multi)
Snacks: Banana w/ 5 egg whites
Noon: Chicken breast w/ vegetables and rice (fish oil, cla and multi)
Right After Workout: 1 scoop of protein shake
1-1.5 hour After Workout: Chicken breast w/ vegetables and sweet potato
Snacks: Banana w/ 5 egg whites (fish oil, clad and multi)
Before Bed: 1 Scoop of protein shakes, 1 serving plain natural yoghurt

Note: I tried this 2 years ago for 4-5 months when i was cutting and manage to get to around to 14% BF, i can clearly see upper and mid abs but boy that lower abs was well covered lol

what my workout looks like:
Monday Legs and Biceps
Tuesday Chest, Triceps, 30 minutes HIIT cardio, abs
Wednesday Back, Biceps, 30 minutes HIIT cardio
Thursday Shoulders, Triceps, 30 minutes HIIT cardio, abs
and then repeat from Legs and Biceps on to the next day. I like to keep my workout routine different, first week heavy sets with lower reps (6-8), second week moderate weight with 12-15 reps. I just feel it better doing it like that lol, and usually i keep it around 5-6 exercise per major muscle group with 4 sets of each.

what my cycle looks like:

WEEK 1-2:

CLEN 40/40/40/40/60/60/60/60/80/80/80/80/100/100
T3 25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Liv52 3 caps ED

WEEK 3-4

CLEN OFF
T3 75 ED (Should i'd be worried taking it this high?)
Liv52 3 caps ED

WEEK 5-6
CLEN 40/40/40/60/60/60/60/80/80/80/80/100/100/100
T3 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
Liv52 3 caps ED

So thats it, any suggestion? and btw, I've done my research long ago and i've read countless thread regarding Clen and T3. So please don't advise me to go do some more research because i've done it :D . Also yes i know i can do this just by dieting and working hard in the gym, it's just that i wanted to try something knew and hopefully this will open up my mind to finally do some test inject later on :devil:

Note:
- I i can't have taurine, can it be replaced with magnesium supplement?
- I'm gonna take all the clean in one serving after breakfast, for the T3 maybe after snacks AM and PM if 50mg or above. Suggestion?
- Pics will soon follow!

Good luck wick, looks like you definitely have done your research!

- I would take magnesium and potassium; make sure to drink lots of water too.

- I like your dosage timing a lot for clen and T3. You mention taking T3 after snacks; how long afterward? Many people like to take it on an empty stomach or around 2 hours after eating to improve absorption; 0.5-1 hour before eating would accelerate absorption too.

I hate people like you, you are healthy, yet still lazy and dont even lift...start training hard consistently for once and once you cant get any further naturally go ahead and take whatever you want. I almost died 8 months ago, many if my organs dont even work still my stats are better than yours...hope I dont get banned lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I hate people like you, you are healthy, yet still lazy and dont even lift...start training hard consistently for once and once you cant get any further naturally go ahead and take whatever you want. I almost died 8 months ago, many if my organs dont even work still my stats are better than yours...hope I dont get banned lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

lol, judging someone straight away :D :D :D .

Good luck wick, looks like you definitely have done your research!

- I would take magnesium and potassium; make sure to drink lots of water too.

- I like your dosage timing a lot for clen and T3. You mention taking T3 after snacks; how long afterward? Many people like to take it on an empty stomach or around 2 hours after eating to improve absorption; 0.5-1 hour before eating would accelerate absorption too.

I was planning 1 hour after snacks, would that be good George?
Thanks for the advice on Taurine replacement, because i can't seem to find any Taurine supplement here where i live. I will be sure to take a magnesium and potassium supps and two bananas everyday. :D

This sounds really good wick713, I think I may take note of this myself. Thanks for posting.

Stay tuned man, gonna start tomorrow. Just had my yearly company medical checked today so i'm all good for tomorrow! pics fill follow tomorrow, and i will post pic progress every week to see how much my body has changed if any hehe. :D

Today is my first day, already took the clen this morning after breakfast and just took the T3 after snacks. Going to the gym at 12.30 PM hitting some shoulders, triceps, abs and some light cardio. Definitely gonna stick to the clen dosage that i have outlined above, just taking 40mg already i can feel the effects of it.

I was going to ask what kind of sides to you have from the clen? I've heard so much crap about how T3 can fuck you up (which everything pretty much will) but what kind of sides should you look out for with it, if any? Good luck bro.

I was going to ask what kind of sides to you have from the clen? I've heard so much crap about how T3 can fuck you up (which everything pretty much will) but what kind of sides should you look out for with it, if any? Good luck bro.

I don't know yet about the T3, this is just the second day i'm taking it. Maybe later after i finished 2 weeks of clen, when the dosage i'm using is around 75mcg i will know better. For now the effects i felt since using clen (i know its clen because i take it first thing in the morning before anything else) is my heart rate is increased, i felt hot don't know why, i'm sweating more and yes muscle cramps. Didn't expect to feel the muscle cramps so early on my cycle, then again..maybe it's just my feelings lol :))

Top Bottom