Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Clen for me?

jadew

Hi all,

I'm aware there have been several posts on Clen, but I really need some tailored advice and don't want to hi-jack someone else's thread.
I just want to know if clen is suitable for me or not, as increasing the dosage daily seems quite scary.

My stats are:

body fat: 27%
skeletal muscle: 32.2%
BMI: 22.7
Visceral fat: 4
Weight: 61.9kg / 9st 7lbs
Resting metabolism: 1348 cal

I was a gymnast from age 9 - 15 (now 25) and wear a size 8 - 10 (but frequently becoming just a 10). I'm also 5'5"

The above info was given to me by my PT so I don't fully understand what it means. I sound slim but I have a very petite frame so feel like I'm carrying a lot of weight even though I'm only a small dress size.

Because I don't have huge amounts to lose, I'm finding it difficult to lose any weight and tone up - I really want that cut, fitness look.

My main concern, however, is that I'm half white and half Chinese. I've been told by two doctors that Chinese people are affected more by alcohol and drugs and if, perhaps, someone (!) the same mix experienced MDMA and weed, I have a strong hunch that it would affect them WAY more than their friends, as would alcohol (eek).

So should I be taking this at all? Should I start on a half dosage than what women usually would?

Thanks in advance for any advice! It's difficult to find any info online regarding my specific concern.

-Jadew

Clen is very strong. For me I'm finding if I use clen only a few times a week I get a great metabolism boost without my receptors adapting to it. I only take 1 spray from the liquid clen bottle I have which is 37mcg upon waking on an empty stomach every 2 to 3 days. This way I can stay at that low dose and get a nice gradual fat reduction without risk to my health. Slow and steady wins the race.

Top Bottom