Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen on an empty stomach or with food?

el_cubano

I'm not sure there's any medical literature behind this, but I just wanted to see what the bros thought? Ive been taking it on empty seen good ass results the first 2 week cycle. However this second 2 week cycle isnt really producing. :rolleyes: Maybe I should up cardio to 5x/wk...PS my boy gave me 20 Clen tabs that seem to be in Russian....is there such a thing? Seem legit but what do I know

Last edited:
el_cubano said:
I'm not sure there's any medical literature behind this, but I just wanted to see what the bros thought? Ive been taking it on empty seen good ass results the first 2 week cycle. However this second 2 week cycle isnt really producing. :rolleyes: Maybe I should up cardio to 5x/wk...PS my boy gave me 20 Clen tabs that seem to be in Russian....is there such a thing? Seem legit but what do I know
bump^^...any suggestions?

Most of the time i have done clen has been while food is in my system..never done it on an empty tank...on the "off" period of your cycle you want to do some sort of ephedrine/caffiene stack this will help further fat loss.

I normally take it with all my other vitamins, meds and a large cup of coffee, of course on an empty stomach.

Lately something, I think it is this new protein powder, is giving me a stomach ach, to I take everything with a mildly full stomach.

But my point is I have used clen off and on for ten years, and normally on an empty stomach.

I try not to take it much after 2:00 in the afternoon, never after 4:00
I would be wired until the next day and not sleep.

I have taken it both ways and didn't notice a difference. I don't notice it for a few hours anyway. I keep trying to get through a clen cycle but I don't tolerate it very well and it's hard to do my job while I'm shaking like that.

solidspine said:
I normally take it with all my other vitamins, meds and a large cup of coffee, of course on an empty stomach.

Lately something, I think it is this new protein powder, is giving me a stomach ach, to I take everything with a mildly full stomach.

But my point is I have used clen off and on for ten years, and normally on an empty stomach.

I try not to take it much after 2:00 in the afternoon, never after 4:00
I would be wired until the next day and not sleep.
I guess I need a different brand cuz i am not wired by any means....a bit uppity when it peaks but then thats it...I have gotten up to 80mcgs a day also....although I do get very mild hand tremors for 50% of the day

I have taken it both ways and didn't notice a difference. I don't notice it for a few hours anyway. I keep trying to get through a clen cycle but I don't tolerate it very well and it's hard to do my job while I'm shaking like that.
Agreed. When I take my first dose in the morning I do it as I'm getting ready for whatever it is I'm about to do...aka...no food yet. When I take it later on after I've eaten I don't feel or see a difference. Everyone is different I guess..

Top Bottom