Clen on an empty stomach or with food?

Posted: 22-Aug-2006 07:27 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Clen on an empty stomach or with food? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm not sure there's any medical literature behind this, but I just wanted to see what the bros thought? Ive been taking it on empty seen good ass results the first 2 week cycle. However this second 2 week cycle isnt really producing. Maybe I should up cardio to 5x/wk...PS my boy gave me 20 Clen tabs that seem to be in Russian....is there such a...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Your Testosterone Level - What should it be?

The following informational video tells the shocking story of Christian Hogue - a regular guy who took control of his testosterone level and turned his life around. Watch to discover how he does it and how you can too - his story is told at about 2 minutes into the video.

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Aug-2006, 07:27 AM   #1
United States
I'm not sure there's any medical literature behind this, but I just wanted to see what the bros thought? Ive been taking it on empty seen good ass results the first 2 week cycle. However this second 2 week cycle isnt really producing. Maybe I should up cardio to 5x/wk...PS my boy gave me 20 Clen tabs that seem to be in Russian....is there such a thing? Seem legit but what do I know

Last edited by el_cubano; 22-Aug-2006 at 07:51 AM.
Gallery of el_cubano  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Clen on an empty stomach or with food?

Old 22-Aug-2006, 10:55 AM   #2
United States
Quote posted by el_cubano
I'm not sure there's any medical literature behind this, but I just wanted to see what the bros thought? Ive been taking it on empty seen good ass results the first 2 week cycle. However this second 2 week cycle isnt really producing. Maybe I should up cardio to 5x/wk...PS my boy gave me 20 Clen tabs that seem to be in Russian....is there such a thing? Seem legit but what do I know
bump^^...any suggestions?
Gallery of el_cubano  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Aug-2006, 11:04 AM   #3
United States
Most of the time i have done Clen has been while food is in my system..never done it on an empty tank...on the "off" period of your cycle you want to do some sort of ephedrine/caffiene stack this will help further fat loss.
Gallery of swordfish151  

Old 22-Aug-2006, 11:09 AM   #4
United States
I normally take it with all my other vitamins, meds and a large cup of coffee, of course on an empty stomach.

Lately something, I think it is this new protein powder, is giving me a stomach ach, to I take everything with a mildly full stomach.

But my point is I have used Clen off and on for ten years, and normally on an empty stomach.

I try not to take it much after 2:00 in the afternoon, never after 4:00
I would be wired until the next day and not sleep.
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 22-Aug-2006, 11:13 AM   #5
United States
I have taken it both ways and didn't notice a difference. I don't notice it for a few hours anyway. I keep trying to get through a Clen cycle but I don't tolerate it very well and it's hard to do my job while I'm shaking like that.
Gallery of 02gixxersix  

Old 22-Aug-2006, 04:06 PM   #6
United States
Quote posted by solidspine
I normally take it with all my other vitamins, meds and a large cup of coffee, of course on an empty stomach.

Lately something, I think it is this new protein powder, is giving me a stomach ach, to I take everything with a mildly full stomach.

But my point is I have used Clen off and on for ten years, and normally on an empty stomach.

I try not to take it much after 2:00 in the afternoon, never after 4:00
I would be wired until the next day and not sleep.
I guess I need a different brand cuz i am not wired by any means....a bit uppity when it peaks but then thats it...I have gotten up to 80mcgs a day also....although I do get very mild hand tremors for 50% of the day
Gallery of el_cubano  

Old 09-May-2011, 12:47 AM   #7
Malta
Quote posted by solidspine View Post
even me. And I have found that taking it this was suppresses my appetite. which is brilliant during a cut.
Gallery of snorkles  

Old 09-May-2011, 01:06 AM   #8
United States
Quote posted by 02gixxersix View Post
I have taken it both ways and didn't notice a difference. I don't notice it for a few hours anyway. I keep trying to get through a Clen cycle but I don't tolerate it very well and it's hard to do my job while I'm shaking like that.
Agreed. When I take my first dose in the morning I do it as I'm getting ready for whatever it is I'm about to do...aka...no food yet. When I take it later on after I've eaten I don't feel or see a difference. Everyone is different I guess..
Gallery of psizzle_8