Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clembuterol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy clen in a lot of places but you can't buy a new heart. Leave it alone bro it's dangerous and there are much safer fat loss options out there. Sarms, albuterol, n2burn, are just a few off the top of my head.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Could someone tell me some legit sites or pm me them,ill appreciate it

Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

I see your the learn the hard way type. Go to chemical need and pick some up. I suggest you go do some homework on clen and read about the dangers. Your taking a big gamble using clen and I hope your smart enough to educate yourself on the possible side effects, some of which can be fatal.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Had 2 bottles of oral clen, used 1, and flushed the rest, waste of money. Had a friend of mine warn me about it, told me all the risks, sent me links to properly inform myself and I ignored him like your ignoring joe here. Trust me, it defiantly isn't worth it, especially in the long run. But I guess you'll try it for yourself like I did.

Have you read the rules? This isn't a source board

A quick google search will yeild you the results your looking for...stop fishing for sources this is not that type of forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom