Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Re: Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Busted out 25 minutes on the elliptical and then transitioned right over to the treadmill for an additional 20 minutes. Using intervals, I had to say, I put it all out there in lieu of the Marine Corps Birthday today. Ankle please find it in ur heart to forgive me.

Thats what I'm talkin about bro. Happy Veterans Day!!

^^ thanks.

Outside of some discomfort, I hit the gym this morning working bis, forearms, and legs. Arms are responding without a doubt. Vascularity has increased, thank u S4!

Cooked 5lbs of boneless chicken in the crockpot yesterday with a 23oz bottle of Frank's Buffalo sauce and 6 tbs of light unsalted butter for approx 5 hours. The chicken became so tender I was able to shed it with 2 forks easily. I will take that out of the fridge and set it atop some romaine.

I will again try to duplicate yesterday's cardio for tomorrow.

^^ thanks.

Outside of some discomfort, I hit the gym this morning working bis, forearms, and legs. Arms are responding without a doubt. Vascularity has increased, thank u S4!

Cooked 5lbs of boneless chicken in the crockpot yesterday with a 23oz bottle of Frank's Buffalo sauce and 6 tbs of light unsalted butter for approx 5 hours. The chicken became so tender I was able to shed it with 2 forks easily. I will take that out of the fridge and set it atop some romaine.

the increased vascularity is just one of the many benefits that comes along with s4 bro... keep up the good work

^^ thanks.

That actually sounds really good

S4 must also give you big balls so to speak, obviously different terminology can be used by the opposite gender utilizing S4.

Today!!!!! I hope I can keep this up. 25 minutes on elliptical with the last 3 minutes cooling down a bit. Went right into the treadmill and crushed it for intervals again!!!! I am not going to lie, I didn't think I would do cardio today. My ankle was feeling quite a bit off. I made the decision anyway to feel it out. Somewhere during my music I lost myself on the elliptical and the discomfort subsided. So I charged on.

Last meal last night was around 8pm, and then I prepared something for a quick fix for later time.

1/4 cup natural pb mixed with 2 tbs of greek or lowfat yogurt( I prefer greek) then I applied it to 2 whole wheat wraps. Slice up a ripe banana in a bowl. Hit the banana with 2 tsp of honey. Spread evenly between the 2 wraps. I picked up some honey- crunch wheat germ to shake slightly over wraps and put a pinch of cinnamon on both. Wrapped and bagged them, makes 2 servings.

S4 must also give you big balls so to speak, obviously different terminology can be used by the opposite gender utilizing S4.

Today!!!!! I hope I can keep this up. 25 minutes on elliptical with the last 3 minutes cooling down a bit. Went right into the treadmill and crushed it for intervals again!!!! I am not going to lie, I didn't think I would do cardio today. My ankle was feeling quite a bit off. I made the decision anyway to feel it out. Somewhere during my music I lost myself on the elliptical and the discomfort subsided. So I charged on.

Last meal last night was around 8pm, and then I prepared something for a quick fix for later time.

1/4 cup natural pb mixed with 2 tbs of greek or lowfat yogurt( I prefer greek) then I applied it to 2 whole wheat wraps. Slice up a ripe banana in a bowl. Hit the banana with 2 tsp of honey. Spread evenly between the 2 wraps. I picked up some honey- crunch wheat germ to shake slightly over wraps and put a pinch of cinnamon on both. Wrapped and bagged them, makes 2 servings.

Sick workout man, and tasty tooking meal. Making me hungry.

Solid workout yesterday. A toned down version of DC. Cardio today was awesome. Although I went into limp mode shortly thereafter. All of a sudden I felt as if I had a sprain. Shins are on fire as well. Serves me right trying to run for the first time in 8 years. I just need to rest and regroup.

Top Bottom