Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Casca/ Maddox210 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

Sounds like it's doing good things for you... Now if only some ostarine and GW were thrown in there :D The triple stack is awesome

Re: Casca/ Maddox2010 Sarms1 Log of S4(Adarine)

I hear ya, however I offered to do this 4 week log as an S4 standalone. I will honor that. I will introduce GW AND OSTA at the end though.

Glad to hear it. Although I'm sure it's tempting haha

I hear ya, however I offered to do this 4 week log as an S4 standalone. I will honor that. I will introduce GW AND OSTA at the end though.

that is a good plan.Not everyone wants to see the same logs for a triple stack.Probably more vaulauble of a log that way to be honest.

that is a good plan.Not everyone wants to see the same logs for a triple stack.Probably more vaulauble of a log that way to be honest.

Agreed. There would be no value in my log of S4 . I am only eating, sleeping and training. The only addition for those interested has been S4 by Sarms1, and I feel great.

Good call bro, this allows us to see the effects of s4 alone.

Great point!

Speaking of s4, I had some wicked night vision sides at the movies tonight from it. Like tunnel vision, and no peripheral vision. Was kinda fun

it is really nice to see what just one sarm can do by itself as well... everyone needs to see how each compound shines on its own as well... thank you for providing feedback on how it works bro...

Great point!

Speaking of s4, I had some wicked night vision sides at the movies tonight from it. Like tunnel vision, and no peripheral vision. Was kinda fun

Last run of s4 for me at 80mg daily of another brand gave me that exactly. Try passing ur own driveway twice at night with ur wife in the car. At 50mgs I believe I am reaping the same rewards without the sides this time with SARMS1.

Busted out 25 minutes on the elliptical and then transitioned right over to the treadmill for an additional 20 minutes. Using intervals, I had to say, I put it all out there in lieu of the Marine Corps Birthday today. Ankle please find it in ur heart to forgive me.

Top Bottom