Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This can't be real -- fast weight loss from Cytomel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightWay

Guys, I'm a girl and I started taking Cytomel about four or five days ago. I have lost weight ALREADY. Is this normal?

I thought it would take weeks. I slid right into my size 4 Ralph Lauren blazer today and I was able to button it!!! Usually, I have to squeeze into it like a pig, and the arms are tight and I could not button it before. Now, not only can I button it, but I have extra space between me and the blazer -- it's not tight!

What have your results been like on Cytomel? Fast? Did you mix it with Clen?

T3 is some kick ass shit. I used 25mcg/day for 21 days and lost a shitload of fat. I was stacking it with clen/eca (alternating of course)

I agree! I started off taking 60 mcgs. way too soon, though, and had to take two days off altogether because my heart was hurting. Now I'm on 20 mcgs. daily, and so far, so good. I think I'll just stay here at 20, though. I'm too scared to increase my dosage.

I suspected that I was hypothyroid anyway, so it's helping my other symptoms, like depression, sluggishness, my periods (but y'all wouldn't know about that!) and exhaustion. I feel more perky!

If you lost a ton on that little amount of T3, I'll stay right here.

Cytomel unlike Synthroid has a relatively short half life. The half life of Cytomel is like 6-8hrs, if memory serves me correctly. Synthroid is like 7 days. I am Hypothyroid and asked my Doc about the possibility of getting Cytomel. He wants to see the Synthroid results first. The cytomel is a much stricter plan to follow. If you miss a pill it has a very quick effect as apposed to Synthroid. Synthroid saturates your system more thoroughly. Cytomel is much stronger and will rield better results. Cytomel produces T3. Synthroid produces T4.

Just wait till you get off the stuff. About 5-7 days after your last dose you get a positive rebound effect or something and end up looking even tighter. Pretty cool.

My fiance lost a considerable amount of bodyfat on cytomel, she tapered up to 50mcg and back down, she is currently on 12.5 mcg a day and will stop in a week. She's down to 9% bodyfat, and looks hotter than ever. The only problem is her breast shrunk because her bodyfat is lower, but I don't really care too much. :)

cytomel is it legal? if not, can it be had in Mexico

anyone got any suggestions where and how I can get this? if it is illegal and I need to go to mexico to get it....does it have a mexican name?
thanks

Any pharmacy in mexico has it. And it is cheap. $7 for a hundred. I can't remember the mexican name but it looks and sounds like cytomel. Just ask the phamacist he will know what you want or find a smarter one at another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom