Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you mix flax seed or grape seed oil with Test Prop to dillute?

nickidaho

I am trying to dilute my test prop because I am only taking .3 mg a day and feel like I am wasting almost .1 mg everytime I shoot because there is about that much left over in the pin after every shot. What is the best oil to mix with the prop to dilute the mixture and therefor help compensate for the loss?

Thanks guys,

How do you measure .3mg?
Why so little?
I like the grapeseed oil! I can't believe there is no more pain in the prop shoots because of the grapeseed oil!

goin on 4T said:
How do you measure .3mg?
Why so little?
I like the grapeseed oil! I can't believe there is no more pain in the testosterone propionate shoots because of the grapeseed oil!

Whenever I home brew I prefer grape seed. It is very thin and very smooth when getting injected.

goin on 4T said:
How do you measure .3mg?
Why so little?
I like the grapeseed oil! I can't believe there is no more pain in the testosterone propionate shoots because of the grapeseed oil!

Thanks for the replies! I meant 30 mg/day. Last cycle I did 50 mg/day with great results. Just dont feel like you need to shoot 100mg or even more to get the same results. Add to that the fact that I only have 20 ml for the cycle and I come to the conclusion that it is best administered at 30 mg/day for maximum ROI. =>

nickidaho said:
I am trying to dilute my test testosterone propionate because I am only taking .3 mg a day and feel like I am wasting almost .1 mg everytime I shoot because there is about that much left over in the pin after every shot. What is the best oil to mix with the testosterone propionate to dilute the mixture and therefor help compensate for the loss?

Thanks guys,

YES,,you can use grape seed or sesame seed oil to try platinumlabz.com

Make sure you run it through a filter if it is not sterilized!

goin on 4T said:
Make sure you run it through a filter if it is not sterilized!

WHAT? Fuck! Are there local stores that sell the sterile oils or do I have to order it? damn dude, I wanted to start like tomorrow :^(

Top Bottom