Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you get PIP with fake gear?

Fake: none of the substance in there
Counterfeit: substance is in there, but its labeled as a known brand when its not from that brand.
Over/underdosed: self explanatory.
If your bloods comin back >52nmol/l, your shit isn't fake bruh, its real. If you're not seeing the results you want, you're gonna have to look elsewhere

I'm liked 10 weeks in now no real gains atall other than my natural gains Id say.. I eat well but this gear just hurts like hell and that's all I've really got from it.. I tried searching the lab and there's nothing to be seen anywhere.. Australia is renowned for its fake gear.. I'm here travelling and I seem to be experiencing it.. Am I allow to post pictures on here of my gear?

I'm from Aus and get good gear every time maybe do a little research on ya source

Is it possible to get PIP lasting 2-4 days if the gear does t actually have the compound in it?

It is certainly possible to get PIP with fake gear. Most UG labs will fake gear with vegetable oil + BA. It is the BA that causes the PIP.

Top Bottom