Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we please list all the drugs that are known to lower IGF-1 please.

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I know Dostinex WILL lower IGF-1. I have read it on many medical websites that dostinex lowers IGF-1. That dostinex or bromo is given to people that produce too much GH and IGF-1.

And I went to get bloodwork last week to get my IGF-1 levels checked out. Since I take GH at 1.8ius per day ( HRT ), this brings my IGF-1 levels to 440. And the range is between 118-492. As a test ( just for the fuck of it ) I have been taking Dostinex at .5mgs 2x a week for 2 weeks prior to getting my IGF-1 levels checked out. And now look at my IGF-1 levels!

Test Description Result Range Units
(IGF-I) 154 118 - 492 NG/ML

Great! Dostinex fixes one thing but fucks up another! Just all these drugs we ALL take! This drug fixes that. But fucks up the other thing. When does it all end?

Carth said:
I know Dostinex WILL lower IGF-1. I have read it on many medical websites that dostinex lowers IGF-1. That dostinex or bromo is given to people that produce too much GH and IGF-1.

And I went to get bloodwork last week to get my IGF-1 levels checked out. Since I take GH at 1.8ius per day ( HRT ), this brings my IGF-1 levels to 440. And the range is between 118-492. As a test ( just for the fuck of it ) I have been taking Dostinex at .5mgs 2x a week for 2 weeks prior to getting my IGF-1 levels checked out. And now look at my IGF-1 levels!

Test Description Result Range Units
(IGF-I) 154 118 - 492 NG/ML

Great! Dostinex fixes one thing but fucks up another! Just all these drugs we ALL take! This drug fixes that. But fucks up the other thing. When does it all end?

Viscious, Viscious, Circle I am afraid, K for the post, haven't been having deca sides this cycle, so no more dostinex for me unless I absolutely need it.

indy69camaro said:
Viscious, Viscious, Circle I am afraid, K for the post, haven't been having deca sides this cycle, so no more dostinex for me unless I absolutely need it.

I will stop taking Dostinex as of today. And have my IGF-1 levels checked out again in about 2-3 weeks. I will let you know what results come back. Most likely it'll be back up to 440. NOT 154!!!

was your IGF-1 test taken exactly the same number of hours after your last GH injection as it was on the first test? Was your injection procedure (depth, etc) exactly the same as in the first test?

Yes, Dostinex can lower GH and thus IGF in some individuals but the relationship depends on a pre-existing condition that I doubt you have.

thx9000 said:
was your IGF-1 test taken exactly the same number of hours after your last GH injection as it was on the first test? Was your injection procedure (depth, etc) exactly the same as in the first test?

Yes, Dostinex can lower GH and thus IGF in some individuals but the relationship depends on a pre-existing condition that I doubt you have.

Yes and Yes.

Like I said. This was my OWN little experiment. Now I am going to stop taking Dos and wait about 2-3 weeks. Then get IGF-1 levels checked out again. If the levels of IGF-1 are up to 440 ( like always! ), then NO MORE DOSTINEX!

Pegvisomant (Somavert). This medication, a growth hormone antagonist, acts to block the effect of GH on body tissues. You administer this medication yourself daily by subcutaneous injection. This medication can normalize IGF-I levels in many people with acromegaly but doesn't lower GH levels or reduce the tumor size.

Octreotide (Sandostatin, Sandostatin LAR Depot). This drug can interfere with the excessive secretion of GH by the pituitary, and thus can produce rapid declines in GH levels. When starting on octreotide, you initially inject yourself with a short-acting preparation under your skin (subcutaneously) three times a day to determine if you have any side effects from the medication and if it's effective. Then, if tolerated and effective, you can take a long-acting form that requires an injection into the muscles of your buttocks (gluteal muscles) by your doctor and administered once a month.

Both drugs have been given to teens with a high level of IGF with lowering test levels. The problem is all the drugs were ment to slow down the natural production you are using a synthetic form.

"Great! Dostinex fixes one thing but fucks up another! Just all these drugs we ALL take! This drug fixes that. But fucks up the other thing. When does it all end?"

-YOu will notice that most aux drugs do this. I am to the point with them that all i use now is aromasin.

Top Bottom