Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone please comment about Eye Damage - S4 link?

mikevegas

So I read some interesting exchange over at NTBM's forums, about S4 causing permanent eye damage, not just vision problems that go away after use. It also did NOT advocate the stack of S1 and S4, which contradicts what I've read in here. Can someone with more brain power than me on this subject please comment?

Mike

I havn't heard that one i do know anything over 50mgs for an extended time will result in yellowing of the vision by affecting the receptors in the eye, only an idiot would keep on using as the yellowing effect gets worst and could cause some permanent damage however that hasn't been noted. I believe it is a hoax started by a sarms hater that had an existing problem or a competitor perhaps.

Please note ,i have glaucoma so the thought of using this scared the hell out of me ,but after 4 full cyles,and starting a journal on another one next week as you can see i am fine.

Posted by JKLooking on NTBM forums:

The effects on vision are cumulative when using S4. The mitigation for this is 4-6 weeks at 50mg/day.

From review by Anthony Roberts:

"In theory, they bind to the receptor and place it in a conformation that is significantly different than typical androgen receptors stimulators (such as steroids), and therefore are able to alter the gene-transcription process in a manner that is tissue specific"

Theory:
Unfortunately, this includes the receptors in your eyes, with the vision sides. Gene transcription means turning RNA into DNA. Now unless you believe halogen light haloes and colour blindness are super awesome powers of DNA expression ala some mutation which leads to evolutionary panacea, then its possible that once current generation of tissue in the original genome (you before SARM) have been replaced, and the new tissue continues with its altered gene transcription, this will lead to problems down the road, of the eyeball type (macular degeneration), and any other type of tissue which is modulated in this fashion.

As for S1, this is the first I've heard of it being available in the wild, so I'm still looking into it beyond what RS just wrote.

JK

Follow up post by RussianStar:

Just to add to the above, its the occular receptor that seems to cause the problems, as the m1 metabolite wich seems to be a toxin also binds strongly too it, so the potential for long term damage is a definate possibility, as is the effects on other organs, the heart and kidneys as the receptors in them are identical to those in the occular ( optic nerve) Nerve endings and receptors in the heart are what worry me, we can see the effect s4 has on the eye, but what about the heart?
Gene transcription alterations have a future in bodybuilding, (think myostatin inhibition) But im not sure this kind is something im interested in.
I think moderation is the key here

I'm with radar on this one. I do know someone who used well over 50mg a day for 10 weeks with no breaks even on the weekends (it was like an addiction to him), and he got "blind spots" that took weeks to go away. He says they are gone now. But that's just insane to go that long. Because of the eye receptor issue, it makes no sense to stay on that long and you indeed risk damage because everyone is different. You never know if you will be prone to issues or not. For me, 4 weeks and I'm off. Done it three times now, and love it, but the night vision and peripheral darkness issues start to set in in week 4, so it's time to get off.

And for me, I don't see the point in stacking the two. They both work almost completely at the receptor level, so there's no real synergy I can gleen. It's not like stacking test and deca, because they work and do things outside of the receptor itself as well as acting on the receptors.

I will reply to that by saying each person is a unique case so in theory,that might be the case however mr R does not state the length/time or dosage.

The vision problems are at higher doses. I have ran 100mgs ed for 6 weeks. The vision sides passed within days. I really have no vision sides at 50mgs.

Yeah, that was a sarms hater over there trying to cause problems, There are 100s of logs on the net, no permanent damage.

SARMS s4 is the gooooood stuff.

Thanks guys, I trust the feedback I get from the people in here, just sounded way scary when I stumbled upon this tonight.

I have heard some not so good things about AR.

I have heard some not so good things about AR.

You know what. You can hear not so good things about anyone you know. The more known you are the more of a chance some one has not so nice things to say about you... I know people who have not so nice things to say about me... Well fuck them people is what i say..

AR has been around a wile and he has made his fair share of mistakes and shit... I think he is started to mature into a much more respectable guy these days, and I hope I am right.

In the end though he has always been a friend to me. So I give him the same respect.

Top Bottom