Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I take hgh on it's own for lean mass

Hi Pablo,

Short answer - yes. Your training, diet, general health and sleeping patterns will play a VERY big role in the results and in how you feel though. And it is EXTREMELY expensive.

Yes that's true my diet is clean don't really eat much junk

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Been looking at hgh and a lot say it's a waste of money

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Make sure you get the real thing. Buy it from a reputable source, and don't just go for the cheapest shit they sell. Some sources will sell HCG and claim its HGH. I've heard a lot of people suggest taking the HGH you bought and put a drop on a pregnancy test to see if its HCG or the real thing. Unfortunately, its harder to tell if HGH is the real thing or not since it can take a good while to start seeing results, unlike substances like Testosterone.

Also, you should know that HGH is a very powerful tool in a BB'ers toolkit -- when used properly. If you use HGH by itself, you're wasting a HUGE amount of potential. HGH alone will cause LBM to increase and assist with fat loss, buy you will get far superior results when you pair the HGH with at least another steroid. HGH is so expensive compared to steroids, so why not just use it alongside some steroids for a much more effective stack?

Yes and no.

You are not going to add a lot of mass with HGH alone. Also, the muscle mass you see won't be really noticeable until quite awhile of continual use. There are a lot of other variables in this too. First, you need to run a higher dose of GH for muscle gains imo. I would say 4-5iu per day at least, and that is pharm grade dosing. If you using generic, then 6-8iu would be more realistic. A therapeutic dose for HGH is usually 1.5-3iu a day, and this is for anti-aging and fat loss, not muscle building.

Now with that said, if you use HGH in correlation with gear and a high calorie diet, the GH will help you remain lean, while maximizing muscle gains. This is why you see the pro bodybuilders using extremely high dosages of GH, with Slin, and thousands of calories worth of food and remaining lean and continually growing.

This is just my opinion tho.

Make sure you get the real thing. Buy it from a reputable source, and don't just go for the cheapest shit they sell. Some sources will sell HCG and claim its HGH. I've heard a lot of people suggest taking the HGH you bought and put a drop on a pregnancy test to see if its HCG or the real thing. Unfortunately, its harder to tell if HGH is the real thing or not since it can take a good while to start seeing results, unlike substances like Testosterone.

Also, you should know that HGH is a very powerful tool in a BB'ers toolkit -- when used properly. If you use HGH by itself, you're wasting a HUGE amount of potential. HGH alone will cause LBM to increase and assist with fat loss, buy you will get far superior results when you pair the HGH with at least another steroid. HGH is so expensive compared to steroids, so why not just use it alongside some steroids for a much more effective stack?

Starting hgh a good bit before a steriod cycle, works very well for gains in my experience.I dont like hgh stand alone a great deal for getting swole.Nothing like aas.Yet again i have never ran high dose hgh, its just to expensive for that in my case atleast

as cheap as peptides are these days, and providing the same results of hgh in a 1/3 of the time; I'd look into peps before hgh. plus there are a lot of good peptides for specifics.. i.e: mass, fat loss, endurance. I would look into a ghrp w a ghrh, and igf-lr3 for mass, and fat loss.

Top Bottom