Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I pre load syringes for cycle?

MikeScott

When I start my cycle. If I was running test 250 for 10 weeks. Can I just put 1ml of gear into 20 different pins and store them that way? Ready to go?

That's a long time. I've heard from a few people that the plunger can start to deteriorate if left too long. Just be careful. Is there a reason you want to store them that long?

E.o. is the only thing I've seen that really starts to eat away at the plunger. Regular dust 250 shouldn't have e.o. in it, just ba bb. And 10 weeks isn't that long bro haha. Like with satchets, you can't leave the gear in em

I'm moving and I don't wanna carry a bunch of pins with me. And go through all the loading pages. Easier just to have 20 somewhere ready to go haha

Mail them to yourself, put em in a shoe. I dunno where you are but opening intercontinental mail in the us requires a federal warrant, and nobody gives a shot enough about a cycle to go bothering a federal judge, they have..I dunno... Actual crimes? To deal with

That's a long time. I've heard from a few people that the plunger can start to deteriorate if left too long. Just be careful. Is there a reason you want to store them that long?

Agreed ,I have heard the same, the rubber deteriorates if left too long. Personally i would hate to waste Gear.

Top Bottom