Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling all pros and veterans: Need help here!

Ksurf

Hello bros (and sis),

I am 27 this year. I paid for a personal trainer 12 weeks ago, and recently I kind of stopped paying him due to my wife keep nagging at me about how costly it is bla bla bla....
My question is that I've been following his advice on the gears used... This is what he recommended for a total of 20 weeks cycle:

60MG D-bol 1-12 weeks
PROVIRONUM 1-12 WEEKS
1ML of EQUI-MAX (BOLDENONE UNDECYLENANTE 500MG/ML) 1-10 weeks
1ML of N-MAX (NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 100MG/ML, NANDROLONE DECAONATE 200MG/ML) (300MG/ML TOTAL) 1-10 weeks
25MG OF T3 X3 (1 BREAKFAST, 1 LUNCH, 1 DINNER) 1-20 WEEK
20MG OF NOLVADEX 1-20 WEEK

Then continue with
-------------------
1.5 ML of EQUI-MAX 11-20 weeks
1.5 ML of N-MAX 11-20 weeks
1ML of TEST 400 13-20 weeks (TEST ACE 25MG, TEST PROP 40MG, TEST PHENYLPROP 60MG, TEST ISO 75MG, TEST DEC 100MG, TEST ENAN 100MG) (400MG/ML TOTAL)
CONTINUE TAKING NOLVADEX 20MG PER DAY 13-20 WEEK
CONTINUE TAKING T3 X3 13-20 WEEK
DROP D-BOL
DROP PROVIRONUM

As I mentioned I stop his training awhile ago as my wife keep nagging....
What do you guys think of this cycle? I am currently at week 12th now!
So next week I will be adding 1 ML of test and stop Dbol, stop proviron!

What do I have to do for the PCT after that 20 weeks?

Thanks a lot guys! Really confused and feel fuc*ed up now!

Regards

12 weeks of dbol, my liver hurts thinking about that. Hope you are running some supports. Have you ever used steroids before?

Liver toxcity is blown way out of proportion. Mike Arnold wrote an article about Anadrol, and touched on the subject just a bit. Basically, people in the older days used to run orals almost year round, and something like Anadrol is used in very high dosages for long periods of time for medical purposes. He basically said the standard 4-6 weeks came into play when pro hormones started to be a thing, because that was the typical period of time suggested to run the product. So eventually, the 4-6 week oral usage max started being adpated to oral steroids. Now you just see orals being ran the first few weeks of a cycle, or the last few weeks, instead of the entire time.

My last cycle, I ran 50mg daily of Winstrol for 12 weeks total, and was fine.

Fine as in ur bloodwork came back fine?
Very surprised

I did dbol 40 mg for 6 weeks my liver enzymes were thought the roof

Lucky you my liver hates orals

In general I get all sorts of sides from any meds I take :/

Top Bottom