Bro can you Gain weight/muscle on winstrol??? my results are a little strange

Posted: 22-May-2001 12:34 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bro can you Gain weight/muscle on winstrol??? my results are a little strange within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: ive been taking winny for a week now, around 50mg/day, and ive been doing cardio at least 30 minutes a day, and usually when i do cardio and keep a clean diet, i loose weight on the scale. But since i started the winny a week ago, i haven't lost a lb, iv actually gained. Is that muscle i might be gaining?...am i doing something wrong? or sho...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Bro can you Gain weight/muscle on winstrol???  my results are a little strange

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-May-2001, 12:34 PM   #1
Cuba
ive been taking Winstrol - stanozolol for a week now, around 50mg/day, and ive been doing cardio at least 30 minutes a day, and usually when i do cardio and keep a clean diet, i loose weight on the scale. But since i started the Winstrol - stanozolol a week ago, i haven't lost a lb, iv actually gained. Is that muscle i might be gaining?...am i doing something wrong? or should i measure bodyfat % instead......thanks, iggy
Gallery of str8cubano  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-May-2001, 12:38 PM   #2
Finland
UH, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GAIN MUSCLE ON WINSTROL. WINSTROL IS A CUTTING DRUG BUT IT CAN ALSO BE USED AS A BULKING DRUG.
Gallery of THE BOUNCER  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-May-2001, 12:40 PM   #3
United States
You will gain, it is not like test.

But here is the upside,
the gains you make on a serious Winstrol cycle, YOU KEEP! Which is cool
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 22-May-2001, 12:40 PM   #4
Cuba
thanks, i was getting a litte scared that my diet was horrible. Ive always heard that whenever you diet, you tend to loose a little muscle and a lot of fat. But isn't it a little too soon for the winstrol to start kicking in, i thought it took at least up to a couple of week to kick in, ive only been on it for like 6 days
Gallery of str8cubano  

Old 22-May-2001, 12:48 PM   #5
Italy
the few lbs might be water, i bet you will not gain any more after you 10th day, and if you do then thier is something wrong with your diet. give a few more days
Gallery of santo smith  

Old 22-May-2001, 12:49 PM   #6
Finland
THIS IS WHAT ES ME OFF. YOU SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DRUG YOU ARE ON. DIDN'T YOU DO ANY RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WHEN'T ON WINSTROL?
Gallery of THE BOUNCER  

Old 22-May-2001, 12:53 PM   #7
United States
Ummm, no...

you dont keep all the gains you make on Winstrol - stanozolol. I crashed pretty hard off the actually.

Gallery of Suspension  

Old 22-May-2001, 12:57 PM   #8

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
THIS IS WHAT ES ME OFF. YOU SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DRUG YOU ARE ON. DIDN'T YOU DO ANY RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WHEN'T ON WINSTROL?
ah , never mind !
Gallery of peckerwood  

Old 22-May-2001, 02:06 PM   #9
Cuba
yes, actually, about 2 months of research. I Know your supposed to put on a little muscle while on winstrol. But im used to dieting and runnig, and this is my first cycle. So when i diet and do cario, i expect to loose weight on the scale (fat weight). But ive been doing it for a week or so and for the first time, i haven't lost a lb. So im assumming that im loosing fat and gaining a couple of lbs of muscle so its balancing off.

But again, im thinking that it hasn't kicked in yet, so i got worried that maybe i was doing something wrong. Im not used to do doing cardio and deiting and gaining weight. Especially since its a cutting drug. Aside the fact that my strentgh hasn't really gone up at all, so i just assumed that i needed to give it a couple of weeks for it to kick in. But yes, i pretty much know almost everything there is to know about the drug. I just wanted some opinions of the different effects it's had on its users.
Gallery of str8cubano  

Old 22-May-2001, 02:12 PM   #10
United States
Dont be weight conscious, be fat conscious.

Get your bf% tested and go on those results.
Gallery of The Almighty