british red dragon...is that a legit company

Posted: 19-Dec-2003 11:03 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about british red dragon...is that a legit company within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: my buddy mail ordered some deca from this company...he received it along with some cytomel and clem...He began today and I just want to know if anyone has heard anything about this co?? Thanks Merry Xmas...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 19-Dec-2003, 11:03 AM   #1

my buddy mail ordered some Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - from this company...he received it along with some cytomel and clem...He began today and I just want to know if anyone has heard anything about this co??

Thanks

Merry Xmas
Gallery of frank-b  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Dec-2003, 11:06 AM   #2
Germany
Ive heard of British Dispensary and British Dragon, both legit.
Gallery of _Yossarian_  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Dec-2003, 11:45 AM   #3
United States
good stuff!
Gallery of mrflexdiesel  

Old 19-Dec-2003, 12:34 PM   #4
United Kingdom
Yes legit and good

Wrongun!
Gallery of Wrongun  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Dec-2003, 06:33 PM   #5
United States
http://www.britishdispensary.com/the...h-aboutus.html

http://www.britishdragon.com/

Hopefully this helps (even in the future)
Gallery of JerseyDevil  

Old 22-Dec-2003, 07:51 PM   #6

These products are blatantly manufactured for the bodybuilder market.
Gallery of Never Been a Member (NBM)  

Old 23-Dec-2003, 12:00 AM   #7
United States
Not sure I get your point here...

Originally posted by Never Been a Member (NBM)
Gallery of JoBu  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 23-Dec-2003, 12:58 AM   #8
Canada
No . WTF???
Gallery of jubei  

Old 23-Dec-2003, 01:01 AM   #9
Canada
Originally posted by Never Been a Member (NBM)
?????????
Gallery of rjl296  

Old 23-Dec-2003, 01:37 AM   #10

Oh I see.. I have to explain things for the thickies.. ok..

The company claims it's range of steroids are for HIV victims etc
When in reality it's major market is the black market i.e. the bodybuilder market.

Is that simple enuff for you?
Gallery of Never Been a Member (NBM)