Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bringing libido at it's best

Montale

Hello,

Some time ago i created a similar topic about libido issues

Currently running

100 mg Test P e2d + Test E 500 mg e7d which is approximately ~ 800 mg of test weekly

and adding to that 12.5 mg aromasin e2d

libido was much better than without the above inhibitor

but wouldn't it be even better if i switched simply to

Test P 200 mg e2d ?

it's ~ 800 mg of test weekly too, and the fluxuations of testosterone concenrtation would be not as high than with Enanthate ?

So as a result the libido would be at the same level

Just wondering

Looking forward to your opinions, thanks

there is no need whatsoever to be running that much test a week... 500 is plenty... once you start getting as high as you are on the dosing, you start to really see the side effects and less of the benefits... stick to 500 week... stay on the aromasin as you are dosing it...

I agree with dylan, there is a point of diminishing returns with test

I agree. 500mg testosterone is all you need. High test equals high sides, especially lowered sex drive.

I agree. 500mg testosterone is all you need. High test equals high sides, especially lowered sex drive.

I agree... its that "more is better" concept and its just not the case... there's comes a point with anything where once you get too high, all you get is more sides and less results... its just a waste... if your looking for more, then add something else to the equation but don't abuse one thing or you will actually get diminished returns as opposed to results...

Top Bottom