Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A brief warning and description for all 'newcomers' to using AAS.

Essie

Guys always get their panties in a knot over people not having on cycle support incorporated to their cycles and not having PCT planned to use after cycle. A lot of people think that the guys are 'shilling their shit' or 'pushing their products' ... and sometimes that is true, but not always. If you are going to use Anabolic and Androgenic Steroids, then you MUST have on cycle support, you MUST have PCT and you MUST have some further support products for a mini-bridge after PCT to help your body adapt and normalize without destroying yourself physically and mentally.

Then, on to a bit more about the use/abuse of AAS. The ONE thing people tend to forget is that AAS are all VERY POWERFUL HORMONES. Hormones are so intricately woven into who each and everyone is, as individuals. Hormones are what determine if you will be born as a boy or as a girl, to start with. Then hormones will determine if you (being a boy myself, so using that as a point of reference) have a deep voice, have a full head of hair or go bald, if you will be scrawny forever (assuming you never eat correct and train), if you have chest hair or not, if you have a decent beard or if you have 60 hairs planted in 3 rows and scientific studies are now even being done on men to prove that even US have a 'that time of the month', just without all the 'expelling bodily functions'. Yes, on average every man is reported to have a couple of days every month where your hormones get a little out of whack and you do not feel quite yourself. Sometimes you feel down, sometimes you feel all jittery, other times you might feel cheery or irritated and angry. I don't think I need to expand on the female's 'monthly cycle' at all.

So if hormones affect all that, including your moods, on a daily base and if hormones affect and determine WHO you become and even then, still, when those levels fluctuate, your personality changes ... HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT RECOGNIZE THE POWER OF THESE SYNTHETIC HORMONES BEING INJECTED/INGESTED?

When 'children' are still so young, and still trying to figure out who they are, or who they should be and don't really have a clue as to what they are going to do with their lives, there is enough confusion as it is. Then, especially in men up to age 25 or even as high as 29 (and I have seen blood tests of guys approaching 40 still having Test levels just over 400 naturally) your body is NOTHING but a TESTOSTERONE FACTORY ... hence younger guys tend to get involved in physical altercations a helluva-lotta easier than us older ones ... all that freakin Testosterone maaannn!

Then they go and add all other sorts of hormones to that already explosive system ... and they usually don't know what that is going to do to their bodies, their minds and their moods or that you need to take certain precautions to assist with possible side effects. To top it all off, they use ridiculous dosages and then suddenly stop using when the compounds are finished.

They boosted their bodies natural sex hormone, Test, through the roof exogenous and to balance the scale your body produces a much higher than normal level of the counter-hormone, Estrogen and then suddenly everything stops ... and your Test level drops ..drastically. Your body has become 'lazy' while you cycled and does not produce Test on it's own anymore as you have been feeding it shit loads more than what it needs and now you are left with this high level of Estrogen.

Your body is one big ass ball of pure confusion and frustration and nerves sending and receiving different signals back and forth and various glands in your body trying to compensate for low Test whilst another is trying to compensate for high Estrogen and depending on what else you used you suddenly force your body to work through Prolactin as well and this roller coaster ride is just a non-stop fiasco. Your body is left wondering what the fcuk it is and what the fcuk it is supposed to be or be doing ... a total anarchic war!

Now, HOW do you think THAT affects you, as being uniquely, humanly YOU, NOT excluding your moods seeing that your moods WILL be affected by this? You are going to be f*&^%$#ng confused as shit, man! It is literally a case of not knowing whether you are Arthur or Martha ... and depression, anxiety, paranoia and all other sorts of 'Personality Disorders' will follow. You won't know who you are. You won't know where you belong. You won't be sure what is happening to you. You will, consequently, feel irritated and act it out in a bad manner. You will then feel bad over your reactions and start to wonder what the hell is happening, adding even MORE confusion to the equation ... eventually easily leading to depression and thoughts of suicide.

So in conclusion ... before you start using AAS (and yes, I am VERY PRO-AAS), learn, become knowledgeable in the field of your body and it's hormones, because THAT is what you will be messing around with. There are MANY MANY MANY advantages to using AAS ... but using it CORRECTLY and HELPING your body recover when you're done cycling are crucial to really enjoying you steroids cycles.

Well, I'm not ready for aas. I'm trying to learn as much as possible but this post may have just pushed me further away.

Hi ibleed ... In all honesty, that is not my intention. I just want newcomers to the world of steroids to realize that it is not something to take lightly. I have noticed over the last few years that people treat using steroids as if they are just grabbing some flu meds from the local, but it is faaaaaaar more than that.

Like I also said, I really am all for steroids and cycle myself, but I took time and time and read through books and sites of researching and learning about it before I ran my 3rd cycle as I messed myself up with the first 2.

Now I just want 'noobs' to be aware and take heed to what the more experienced guys advise.

Last edited:
Hi ibleed ... In all honesty, that is not my intention. I just want newcomers to the world of steroids to realize that it is not something to take lightly. I have noticed over the last few years that people treat using steroids as if they are just grabbing some flu meds from the local, but it is faaaaaaar more than that.

Like I also said, I really am all for steroids and cycle myself, but I took time and time and read through books and sites of researching and learning about it before I ran my 3rd cycle as I messed myself up with the first 2.

Now I just want 'noobs' to be aware and take heed to what the more experienced guys advise.

Yea, I know that isn't your intentions, I throughly enjoyed your words. I'm not a young and dumb kid ready to jump on the sauce instead of putting in the work. I'm 28 years old, been lifting since I was 14 and have never touched aas. I've been lurking these boards for about 8 months now and I'm still no where near ready for aas. I've just now started to experiment with sarms and my next step will be to try some ph's. Hell, I may never try aas but then again only time will tell. Your words have not influenced me one way or another, they have just reinforced my already hesitation to jump on juice. Like I said I'm not some 150 pound immature kid just looking for 20" arms; I'm already the size of a small house sitting at 6'3" and 268 pounds. I take my training and diet very serious and to the max but I realize that if I want to go to the next level then I'm going to have to give aas some real consideration. However, I won't even think about touching them until I'm 110% confident in my decision and my knowledge on aas; right now I'm just a guppy. But nonetheless, thanks for a good read and reminding me that this isn't a game.

Top Bottom