Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boils?

Blaire27

Been running a course now for 5weeks 1ml bdt 600 and 1ml testmax 450 each week, feeling amazing from it but I seem to have a boil type thing coming on my face. Some people have told me it's ok but
I'm not sure. What's people's opinion on this?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

It could be just a random spot or it could be the start of acne. If it's only one then leave it alone and don't spread it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

If it grows, gets hot, and becomes painful, there's a drawing salve most pharmacies carry that'll drain that bad boy in a matter of days

Its normal, I get them sometimes. Its like a hard boil that has nothing in it. Just use alcohol pads and keep your face clean. It is caused by your hormones fluctuating up and down.

Cheers peeps for advice it seems to have gone down a lot since yesterday, I seem to be probe to them as also get some on my back aswell but am gonna run Arimdex with it also as just been told this will help with the problem a lot

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I've had this twice, a huge red bump that is burried DEEP beneath the skin. The first time it took 4 weeks to come to a head, and nothing helped (benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tea tree oil, etc)

The next time one came around nearly a year later I hit it with Ketoconazole 2% (also known as nizoral 2%) and it stopped it right in its tracks. These are DHEA driven "pimples" and Ketoconazole is the only thing I have found to work.

Just don't treat it like a pimple and try to pop it, because if it's an abcess (staph related common to those who are active), you may wind up releasing it into your bloodstream causing an infection, time off the gym, and just a real pain to deal with. I had one of those "pimples" on my left elbow, tried to pop it, and within days, experienced swelling all the way through to my hand which seemed like something from nutty professor. It wound up turning into a necrotizing fascitis, thus several months, surgeries, and wearing this damn wound vac that looked like a man purse, I was able to start recovering. Took more than a year for the nerves to re-generate, etc.

Top Bottom