Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding has helped my diabetes

gorillahung

Before I returned to the gym last June my diabetes was not well controlled. I just got back my A1C test and it's down to 6.6%. That's considered under control.

well when you exercise your body eats up that glycogen.

it is a shame many people who are prone to type 2 diabetes fail to eat better and exercise, doctors instead would rather put them on medication. its a failure of the for profit medical system

Blood sugar levels have a direct impact on strength, speed, stamina, flexibility and healing capabilities if you has tpye 1.There have been many athletes with diabetes who have excelled in their chosen sport .

Before I returned to the gym last June my diabetes was not well controlled. I just got back my A1C test and it's down to 6.6%. That's considered under control.

I am really glad to see that sports have improved your life so much. Indeed, if more people worked out and practiced some sports, they would have considerably less health problems, including diabetes.

I am really glad to see that sports have improved your life so much. Indeed, if more people worked out and practiced some sports, they would have considerably less health problems, including diabetes.

A lot of doctors have a misconception nowadays to 'write-off' people who have some sort of condition. They always suggest avoiding sports, even tho it can actually help you out

That's awesome! Exercise lowers blood glucose and increases muscle insulin sensitivity. I would argue that 80% of type 2 diabetics could get themselves off insulin by just walking for 60 minutes every day.

The bodies are designed to move. Sitting in a desk or infant of a TV all day is not healthy. Inactivity and over eating is what 90% of our health problems in North America are from.

This is fantastic news brother! All the credit to you. This shows how much of a difference diet and exercise can have on someone with diabetes. Keep pushing hard...it is paying off.

Top Bottom