Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood in droppings. :O

vio

Well, I'm on 50mg ED turanabol + 50mg ED winstrol.
Today there were traces of blood on the toilet paper. It might have been due that motherfucker being so big, it was like giving birth. So that's why I'm asking - is this a common side on AAS, and if so, is it dangerous?

vio said:
Well, I'm on 50mg ED turanabol + 50mg ED winstrol.
Today there were traces of blood on the toilet paper. It might have been due that motherfucker being so big, it was like giving birth. So that's why I'm asking - is this a common side on AAS, and if so, is it dangerous?

Sounds like mild hemorrhoids to me. Bro, no offense but you seem to be having a lot of health problems - why not just drop this cycle and get yourself healthy? Did you get blood work done to figure out what caused the mouth problem you were having. Don't mean to sound like your mother, but take care of yourself man!

That mouth problem is bye gone actully. I have to issues right now. The major one is joint pain, probably from the winstrol, and bigtime fatigue.. :O

I would agree with the hemorhoids call; increase your fiber intake.

Dial_tone said:
I would agree with the hemorhoids call; increase your fiber intake.

Ya bro most likely hemorrhoids. The color of the blood your seeing in your stool can be a good indicator of the problem. If the blood is red then you can guess that it is hemorrhoids. If the blood is a darker color then you may have an internal problem of some sort. But as far as this being due to AAS, I couldnt really say since ive never heard of such a thing. Either way if it's bothering you get it checked out because even a hemorrhoid can be quite a bitch down the road.

That happens to me sometimes because I have ulcers...its scary the first time it happens but it usually goes away. If it keeps up for over a week or two...go see a doctor.

Top Bottom