Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BlackLabel Labs and Bodybuilding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbillybear

Bros,

I just like to state that some know me some dont but I have been around on line way before talking on bodybuilding forums became the norm and I even helped start a couple... But anyway I have read a few posts that talk about products that some people even mods talk smack about but dont even have a clue about it because they havent USED it, EVER, PERIOD, NADA... I have personally used about everything and anything since the 80s and have used crap and have used some of the best stuff one can imagine... Does that make me a know-it-all on products, nope, why? because all bodies react differently and using gear is only a portion of the results. If your lazy at the gym and with your eating you will NOT get the best results which again might lead to someone saying a negative comment about a product which leads you to believe him or her and you not get the benefits of it because you listened to a MOD or so called MOD... Im no BS I say what has happened with me and the products when I comment and nothing more, nothing less and I always say that its up to you to get similar results...

Now back to the title of this topic... I read a negative comment about a product know as BL or BlackLabel... am I tied to them in any shape or form, nope, so my comments are non biased... I can only relay the facts about the mentioned product and why I need to say this? Does BL need me to say this, nope, Im 100 percent sure they will fully function as one of the purest and mg for mg company on the market with a good word from me or NOT... Why do I say this or even care to write this? Because I have read a comment about BL from a person that is suppose to use his best judgement to talk about products so that YOU can benefit from his knowledge before you take a product you arent familar with... This hit me the wrong way after reading this and thinking its obvious this guy hasnt EVER taken ANY of BL's products... I am not going to say a name but I just would expect someone in his position to stay away from BS comments when they know nothing about the product. I think now some people try to become kings on the web of bodybuilding because at home they are nothing, and they can hide behind a name online because they are interested in looking like the moderate bodybuilder but they dont have the knowledge or just to lazy to get the results. This is the easy way for them to miss use their title or name to live a BS life and give BS info just because they might have emailed the company and asked for freebies and the company might have said NOPE...

Anyhow just wanted to get that off my chest and dont let someone lead you in the wrong direction in bodybuilding everyone is different, everyone.... But one thing is fact and if you dont believe me, fine just dont knock it until you try it... I tried my first cycle with BL's product last year and I promise you one thing I will not use another product while I can get BL... Why hands down its the purest and HUMAN tested by bodybuilders many I know personally and everyone one of the users said the same thing, Its the best or one of the best they have used... Whoever is behind BL is a bodybuilder because he knows what we want and gives it to us... I was amazed at BL's pure product with low to zero pain compared to many products that are not filtered... But the best part was the results...

I want to close with this (no Im not a preacher lol) but even taking the best products wont guarantee you great results you have to study what you are taking on your own and have to know your body... Dont just dive into a cycle learn what works best for most and try it but stay with it my biggest problem I see with most cycles is that they use long acting gear and use it for to short a duration, and yes 8 weeks is to short for alot of our most common gears... If you want to know more let me know via email, or whatever I would be glad to help you out on your next cycle and tell you both sides of it not just one side like some and if I dont know, I'll tell ya....

take care bros and be safe

BBB

You could have saved yourself about 10 minutes of typing by saying, "People are different and react differently to steroids. Some will get better results than others".

No matter how good a company is, there is always someone who has a problem with them.

Baza,

Bro you could have saved yourself the time to and not read it? If it doesnt relate to you dont read? It will help someone and to be honest you probably need alot of help yourself...

BBB

As far as I'm concerned... this issue is over.

I have expressed myself countless times, and am still misunderstood on this issue.

I respect that you have been in the game since before talking on bodybuilding boards were the norm... but you have made one post here...

Respectfully, I'm locking this thread...

C-ditty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom