Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biguanides in bodybuilding

B

bigorse

hey guys

so i have been pondering with the idea of adding a biguanide such as metformin to one of my future sarm cycles. i am not wanting to jump into slin but from what i have read compounds like metformin can be used effectively to give mild insulin like results.
what are people's thoughts on biguanides? do they have their place in bodybuilding? what doses and protocols have you tried?
im interested in everyone's thought.

cheers boys

I posted this in your log but here it is again just incase...

You do not need anything like metformin at all (or slin). I do recommend GDA's (ALA, Gynema Sylvestre, Banaba Extract, Chromium etc). Have them before big carb and protein meals. They will improve slin sensitivity, increase vascularity and muscle hardness etc. I have used slin and I have used GDA's and honestly I was shocked how strong the GDA's can be. I have got hypo from them a few times. I even recommended it to Rambo on here. The guy stupidly took 2 caps 1st time and went hypo bad ;) If you try anything like that make sure you have a big carb meal 10 mins after dosing.

I posted this in your log but here it is again just incase...

You do not need anything like metformin at all (or slin). I do recommend GDA's (ALA, Gynema Sylvestre, Banaba Extract, Chromium etc). Have them before big carb and protein meals. They will improve slin sensitivity, increase vascularity and muscle hardness etc. I have used slin and I have used GDA's and honestly I was shocked how strong the GDA's can be. I have got hypo from them a few times. I even recommended it to Rambo on here. The guy stupidly took 2 caps 1st time and went hypo bad ;) If you try anything like that make sure you have a big carb meal 10 mins after dosing.

what GDA is your favorite? is their any reason you believe they aew superior to metformin?
metformin in relatively cost effective from what iv seen and some OTC GDA's like ALA can be quite expensive.
appreciate your help

what GDA is your favorite? is their any reason you believe they aew superior to metformin?
metformin in relatively cost effective from what iv seen and some OTC GDA's like ALA can be quite expensive.
appreciate your help

Metformin can also come with a lot of side effects and I don't think you need it at all. You don't even use slin. Sure if you were blasting large amounts of slin it would be a great addition on your off periods. Check your pm.

Top Bottom