Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to ask for bloodwork..

rappert

High End Bro
Platinum
EF VIP
Hey Guys,

I did a few different searches and couldn't find the answer to my question.

My insurance covers all lab work from quest diagnostics but i need a reason to have it done. What's the best way to ask a Doc? I really do think I have low test levels but my primary is 1200 miles away and I am currently looking for a new one. Based on a other thread i read today it's probably not best to just tell them i just finished a cycle.

any recs? sorry for the noobish question .

You might try just making up the story that you feel you have low test because you feel crappy.
When you tell you new DR that also add in the low to no sex drive etc all the symptoms that you can think of.
That should get you in for the bloods I would think.

That's what I was thinking. thanks!

I know other people have had to do this before so i figure i'll rely on your experience (once again.)

Yeah just say you feel tired/lethargic all the time and generally most docs will do basic tests like, metabloic panel,tsh,fsh,lsh,LFT,test,TSH,CBC's,
I like to check adrenal function aswell which are stressed with aas use that most blokes don't even think about, and ferritin/ b12

good luck

If your doc won't do it more then a few times a year you can just pay outta pocket and have it done at a lab also.

tell the doc that your libido has been dead the past several months and youre feeling exhausted all the time and sometimes have trouble gettin it up. the doc will almost be oibligated to run bloods at that point

tell the doc that your libido has been dead the past several months and youre feeling exhausted all the time and sometimes have trouble gettin it up. the doc will almost be oibligated to run bloods at that point

Exactly, lethargy and extremely low sex drive compared to normal and they will send out the blood work. They will do a full range as well, so it will be more than just 1 lab test.

Top Bottom