Best time to take Growth hormone?

Posted: 26-Jan-2007 05:38 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Best time to take Growth hormone? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I'm only takin 4iu's gh per day, been takin it first thing in the mornin and waitin 40 mins before eatin anything so it works undisturbed, was told this was the best way to take it off Mr Rung who won UK 2000 Masters Mr Universe. Is there any other ways just as effective? Cheers guys...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Your Testosterone Level - What should it be?

The following informational video tells the shocking story of Christian Hogue - a regular guy who took control of his testosterone level and turned his life around. Watch to discover how he does it and how you can too - his story is told at about 2 minutes into the video.

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 26-Jan-2007, 05:38 AM   #1
United Kingdom
I'm only takin 4iu's gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - per day, been takin it first thing in the mornin and waitin 40 mins before eatin anything so it works undisturbed, was told this was the best way to take it off Mr Rung who won UK 2000 Masters Mr Universe. Is there any other ways just as effective?

Cheers guys
Gallery of Neva2Big  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Best time to take Growth hormone?

Old 26-Jan-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
United States
i would run it right after you cycle off
Gallery of bmcadoo44  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 26-Jan-2007, 03:08 PM   #3
United States
Quote posted by Neva2Big
I'm only takin 4iu's gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - per day, been takin it first thing in the mornin and waitin 40 mins before eatin anything so it works undisturbed, was told this was the best way to take it off Mr Rung who won UK 2000 Masters Mr Universe. Is there any other ways just as effective?

Cheers guys
well, you will find alot of diff. opinions on that. the way u described, and also some take 2x as much but EOD, some 5on 2 off, and the other day i read about one bodybuilder taking one huge dose once a wk. which way is best, i don't know. i've gone to EOD , supposed to gain alittle more that way.
Gallery of ole farte'  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 26-Jan-2007, 03:56 PM   #4
United States
it's best to do it right before bed bro, that's when your body release it's own gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - when your sleeping.
Gallery of stbizzle  

Old 26-Jan-2007, 04:26 PM   #5

if you do it before bed....your body wont release your own gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ...so you're basically cutting out one dose of "free gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - " in my opinion.
do it in the morning and after you workout.
Gallery of Knight9  

Old 26-Jan-2007, 04:45 PM   #6

Quote posted by stbizzle
it's best to do it right before bed bro, that's when your body release it's own gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - when your sleeping.
Whaaaaaat?!!! I hope that was a mistake! Don't do it before bed, because your body releases it's own gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - at night when your asleep. Immediately after workout, or in the morning.
Gallery of Watson  

Old 26-Jan-2007, 04:47 PM   #7

Quote posted by Knight9
if you do it before bed....your body wont release your own gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ...so you're basically cutting out one dose of "free gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - " in my opinion.
do it in the morning and after you workout.
yup.....better off taking one dose upon waking. wont suppress any natural production of gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - (at least not as bad)....why cheat yourself of that natural surge of human growth hormone - somatropin - ?
Gallery of ricorico  

Old 26-Jan-2007, 05:49 PM   #8
Brazil
Quote posted by stbizzle

>>> horrible advice , human growth hormone - somatropin - should be taken right after you wake up . Before bed is actually the WORSTtime to take it .

Victor
Gallery of VictorBR  

Old 26-Jan-2007, 06:19 PM   #9
Italy
I take mine upon waking and again around 4-5 pm. Has always worked well.
Gallery of 52_21_30  

Old 26-Jan-2007, 06:46 PM   #10
United States
do you guys not eat anything before an after taking it for a little while..i have never done that and still have gotten good results
Gallery of Cauliflower Ear