Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best site for self-injection ?

anime2010

Hi

i am going to inject testerone enanthate (cido teston 500mg/w)
and i want to self inject my self this time but do not know what is best spot to inject Thigh or Buttock ?

i used to go hospital for that but i was wasting so much time to go hospital to take it so if i want to inject my self what is best spot for injection testerone enanthate and with instructions if possible please

thank you

Last edited:
Hi

i am going to inject testerone enanthate (cido teston 500mg/w)
and i want to self inject my self this time but do not know what is best spot to inject Thigh or Buttock ?

i used to go hospital for that but i was wasting so much time to go hospital to take it so if i want to inject my self what is best spot for injection testerone enanthate and with instructions if possible please

thank you

check out howtodoinjections
They have detailed site.

Easiest to reach out of those two would be the thigh.

Ive been doing this 20+ yrs and cant tolerate thigh injects. Too many veins and nerves in my legs.
I end up hitting one or the other or even both. Glutes is my fave,,,then DELTS and BICEPS.

When I started I always pinned thighs because it was the easiest to reach and see. But it always gave me a charlie horse.

Glutes is not my favorite followed by lats. Although after close to 1000 injections now, my glutes are loaded with scar tissue.

Top Bottom