Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mass cycle

Best Mass cycle

• Heavy Test (750+ mg a week)

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Test + Dbol

Votes: 48 12.8%
  • Test + Anadrol

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Test + Deca

Votes: 35 9.4%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • Test + HGH

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Test + Deca & Dbol

Votes: 97 25.9%
  • Test + Deca & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + Tren & Dbol

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • Test + Tren & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + EQ

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Test + Primo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Test+beastdrol

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Test+beastdrol+deca

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone do deca dbol and test en? I was going to but haven't had the chance. One guy would have some of what I'd need another same thing. Anyway just wanted to know if it's worth stacking together I want a lot of mass I'm 170lbs 5'6". Want to be 200 to 240 all bulk but still have some definition oh yeah and tren

I've never tried Deca or Dbol. I don't get the point of those compounds I guess. It seems like they just blow you up with a little muscle and mostly water weight. Although it would be fun to get massive and stronger for a little while.

For those who have done a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle how much of your gains did you really keep, honestly?

I'm 5'10, 215lbs. What weight could I get up to on that cycle without gaining too much shit weight?

My last test/deca cycle I gained 50lbs in 12 weeks. Almost 40 of that was water. Lost 30 lbs after cycle bad pct aside cuz of all the water retention. I'm gonna stay away from the deca for awhile and stick with beast. Hate looking like a marshmallow man.

Lol well I only used deca for my joints since I have a small frame and was lifting a lot of weight like a little more than 2 times of me

Anyone do deca dbol and test en? I was going to but haven't had the chance. One guy would have some of what I'd need another same thing. Anyway just wanted to know if it's worth stacking together I want a lot of mass I'm 170lbs 5'6". Want to be 200 to 240 all bulk but still have some definition oh yeah and tren

test deca/dbol is an awesome bulking cycle..Very basic but very effective

Test+dbol ftw.

Test alone up to 500mg a week which is the most I have used so far leads me to steady strength gains and good weight gain so long as I am eating enough. Throwing dbol in and I fucking explode after a couple weeks on the dbol. It's bizarre. Like I'll be doing good and then 3 weeks later I wake up one day and look like I grew over an inch everywhere. The strength on test+dbol is awesome and the sides for me are absolutely minimal.

Worst being back pumps and calf pumps which both kinda suck, but bp stays reasonable on both so long as salt and caffeine intake aren't excessive.

Seriously, dbol is the best shit ever. Wish we could run it for 10-12 weeks at a time.

I have run dbol for ten weeks before. Only 60mg per day though.
Liver was fine

This is my upcoming Super Lean MASS Cycle:

Superdrol 20 mgs ED = Weeks 1-5
Phera-Plex 30 mgs ED = Weeks 1-5
Test Enanthate 400 mgs a week = Weeks 1-10
Trenbelone Ace 300mgs a week = Weeks 1-6

Deca is crap, sorry but it's truly the most overrated drug there is, eq is better and term is best. The most accurate person on here was the guy who said test slin and gh, now that's thinking like a pro. I don't know about this 5g of test a week but I know flex wheeler took 2g a week and I don't think anymore would do any good. Real quality mass is test suspension, tren, and hgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom