Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycling steroids

Itsrori

I'm wondering if anyone can help me decide what roids suit me best. I want to obviously get the most energy possible and not get tired I'm riding up major uphills and it's 23 miles one way total of 46 miles a day 5 days out of the week. I would love something that cuts and gives me energy. Thanks guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Last edited:
WTF...steroids don't make you superhuman....you put in the work....since it seems like you don't anything about PED's or did any research on them.....i suggest you look into it first. We don't hand feed people here broskie. Also just a heads up you should state your stats as well.

Dude check out sarms roids are not the answer for your pursuit. And for gods sake do some reading. Aas is 10% advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

if you are doing that much cardio you definitely need to learn how to carb up to give you energy. roids aren't magic pills at all, they can ruin your endurance hopes

GW is a PPAR and its the only thing that will aid you here without hurting you. and it doesn't mess with your hormones

Test, Equipoise, and Winstrol would be the most common steroids for this.

100mg of Test and 150mg of EQ a week, or dosages around that amount, is a common cycle.

I'd Def get gw and s4 from sarms1. .then would consider low test dose and maybe primodex or Oxandavar

I will second the oxandovar comment. I just finished 4 weeks to kick off my tren cycle /sarms cycle. Good shit man! But honestly since epi and trenavar are such a large part of ox I think the GW makes all the difference. Good luck.... If GW came in milk bottles ...lol

If he ran OxandroVar or Primodex.. his calves and shins would be so pumped up he wouldn't be able to ride.

Cycling and Weight training are 2 different animals. Please know what you are talking about before you start rambling on about 20 different products.

Top Bottom