Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best cutting steroid..

hi lad so you think that tren.is a good steroid for cutting then' can you pout down a good cycle with tren .dosed and any oral with that it would be very helpful lad thanks..

hi lad so you think that tren.is a good steroid for cutting then' can you pout down a good cycle with tren .dosed and any oral with that it would be very helpful lad thanks..

You sound like you shouldn't even be touching aas yet. Do some research no one is gonna just layout a cycle for you. If you can't figure out a cycle and dosage then you shouldn't be using.

You sound like you shouldn't even be touching aas yet. Do some research no one is gonna just layout a cycle for you. If you can't figure out a cycle and dosage then you shouldn't be using.
bro'look all I was wonting was good info is that to MUCH TO ASK,,i was going to do this,2'jabs a week at 1.5-2.5ml of the tren,200,and i was thinking of run masteron,100 with the tren,200,2ml a week,and for IA,aromasin ,and for pct,nova-clomid,just getting my sh.t rite all info is good lad,:mix:

bro'look all I was wonting was good info is that to MUCH TO ASK,,i was going to do this,2'jabs a week at 1.5-2.5ml of the tren,200,and i was thinking of run masteron,100 with the tren,200,2ml a week,and for IA,aromasin ,and for pct,nova-clomid,just getting my sh.t rite all info is good lad,:mix:

I wish to add that i hope you have SOME experience with steroids because Tren is not a beginners steroid.

yes' i no this gays,that's why i am on this form to get good info and i have got two under my belt this is going to be my 3,cycle lad's so any info would be good to hear,thank's lad's

i am just going to do tren,at 2,jabs at 1.5,ew,for 12,weeks,and var for the last 6,weeks and IA' aromasin,and nova,and clomid,for my pct and set my diet and see how i get on with this thanks for the help that i did get of some of you's but the rest,need to wined there neck's in,,

I've had great success with Trenbolone Acetate for cutting for my first contest. Primobolan and Winstrol are crowd favorites as well. Arnold was a huge fan of Primo.

Top Bottom