Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best cut cycle

best cut cycle

• Total voters
Test, tren, mast, eq and albuterol :D

I am not as knowledgable as a lot of the guys here, but I have ran quite a few cycles in my life. I am 45 and used many different coupounds for bulking and cutting. The cheapest cutting cycle for me was 30 mg of dbol for 8 weeks (some will say its too long), but I ran all liver protectants necessary and didn't encounter any issues. My diet ofcourse was what allowed me to drop 3 points from 12% to 9%. I know dbol is considered bulking compound but it worked for me. I dont blowt from it at low doses. I only gained 5 pounds of mass but it was lean and dropped fat. Cheap and effective (at least for me). I was going to add low amount of test (200mg per week), but decided just to experiment with dbol. I guess it is not best cutting cycle but my point is you can cut just about on anything if your diet and supps are in check.

I am not as knowledgable as a lot of the guys here, but I have ran quite a few cycles in my life. I am 45 and used many different coupounds for bulking and cutting. The cheapest cutting cycle for me was 30 mg of dbol for 8 weeks (some will say its too long), but I ran all liver protectants necessary and didn't encounter any issues. My diet ofcourse was what allowed me to drop 3 points from 12% to 9%. I know dbol is considered bulking compound but it worked for me. I dont blowt from it at low doses. I only gained 5 pounds of mass but it was lean and dropped fat. Cheap and effective (at least for me). I was going to add low amount of test (200mg per week), but decided just to experiment with dbol. I guess it is not best cutting cycle but my point is you can cut just about on anything if your diet and supps are in check.

You are dead on! There are no such things as bulking and cutting steroids. That is nothing but steroid board mythology. Diet and training dictate whether a person cuts or bulks. I know people who get diced by running high doses of deca and test and I know people who put on 20 lbs running winny and mast. All they do is adjust their diet and training according to their goals. People make the grave mistake of believing that there are certain drugs for cutting and bulking, they are totally mislead. The only difference is that some drugs aromatize more than others, that is all! Also, every steroid aromatizes to some degree.

True story. I met Dennis Newman back in the early 90s, he just won the Nationals. He was the guest poser at this show I attended. I seen him in the lobby and he was nice enough to talk to me about steroid usage. He said, "don't believe that there are certain drugs for bulking or cutting, and take whatever you can get your hands on." He also said, "anyone can get jacked it just takes balls and money." Here we are almost 20 years later through trial and error and I would have to say Newman's assertion was spot on.

You are dead on! There are no such things as bulking and cutting steroids. That is nothing but steroid board mythology. Diet and training dictate whether a person cuts or bulks. I know people who get diced by running high doses of deca and test and I know people who put on 20 lbs running winny and mast. All they do is adjust their diet and training according to their goals. People make the grave mistake of believing that there are certain drugs for cutting and bulking, they are totally mislead. The only difference is that some drugs aromatize more than others, that is all! Also, every steroid aromatizes to some degree.

True story. I met Dennis Newman back in the early 90s, he just won the Nationals. He was the guest poser at this show I attended. I seen him in the lobby and he was nice enough to talk to me about steroid usage. He said, "don't believe that there are certain drugs for bulking or cutting, and take whatever you can get your hands on." He also said, "anyone can get jacked it just takes balls and money." Here we are almost 20 years later through trial and error and I would have to say Newman's assertion was spot on.

+ 1

You cutter = diet

Your diet will ultimately decide how great your cut is regardless of which of those combos you run.

But with that said everyone knows the best cutting cycle is test/tren/var.

By "diet", all it means is how heavy your calorie deficit is so you can really get to the deep fat stores... not your actual "diet". Then the drug of choice maintains anti-catabolic state when you are cutting. Of course the Var, Primo, Winny etc are DHT derivatives so you harden up considerably as well. And then the longer you run the drug, the more density you can add to the muscle and not necessarily weight. Just that density that really gives the belly a serious 3d effect. The difference is night and day as you really harden up and add more fibers to the muscle, that's what makes it really pop.

You can actually run a successful shredder using Test even though it aromatises and you will look a bit wet.... but then you can just run an AI to clamp on the Estrogen. That is, if you don't want to run the DHT derivatives. A lot of guys who compete just on TRT doses use the test at slightly higher than normal doses to promote fullness as they cut and maintain size. This is all assuming you have some decent size to begin with because youre not gonna put on a lick of size during REAL contest prep dieting hard to really speak of... a few lbs maybe.

Cutting on gear just means staying completely anti-catbolic and actually anabolic during fat burning promoted by lower calories and cardio. That's it.

I don't think it's possible to get shredded and stay full even following a carb up naturally personally. Some can do it, those with naturally full muscle bellies. Like a lot of black guys with naturally fast metabolisms whose bodies are used to being lean. It's a bit of a bitch to be honest.

Also Ledhead Tren will not aromatise at all... it's not even possible for it to aromatise, the drug itself is an aromatase inhibitor in a sense. Thats why you get so damn dry on it, and running solo (lol) will kill sex drive, ridiculous lethargy and all those lovelies.

Last edited:
I cut on constant dose test. I build ok constant dose test as well i manipulate diet to acheive goals. Only changes are drugs added when hit plataues if i want to look like pre contest i push100 tren eod

Top Bottom