Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of HGH

jimmyholy

Human Growth Hormone(HGH) is not only one of the most beneficial hormones our body produces, but one of the most sought after in exogenous form. In an exogenous form, HGH is identical to the naturally produced hormone, and represents not only one of the most beneficial exogenous hormones but one of the most well-tolerated among men and women. Its high level of toleration applies not only to medicinal use but performance enhancement as well.
Commonly, those in the media or in any popular culture conversation refer to Human Growth Hormone as an anabolic steroid. However, HGH is in no shape or form an anabolic steroid. Yes, it does carry strong anabolic properties, but being anabolic does not make something an anabolic steroid. Food is also highly anabolic, but no one would call chicken or ground beef an anabolic steroid.

Benefits of HGH:
Decreased Body Fat
Enhanced Ability to Maintain Proper Body Fat Levels
A Tighter Physique
Enhanced Metabolic Rate
Enhanced Sense of Wellbeing
Healthier Skin
Improved Sleeping Patterns
Increased Bone Strength
Increased Energy
Increased Joint Strength
Increased Lean Tissue Growth
Increased Rate of Physical Recovery
Increased Tendon Strength

Human Growth Hormone(HGH) is not only one of the most beneficial hormones our body produces, but one of the most sought after in exogenous form. In an exogenous form, HGH is identical to the naturally produced hormone, and represents not only one of the most beneficial exogenous hormones but one of the most well-tolerated among men and women. Its high level of toleration applies not only to medicinal use but performance enhancement as well.
Commonly, those in the media or in any popular culture conversation refer to Human Growth Hormone as an anabolic steroid. However, HGH is in no shape or form an anabolic steroid. Yes, it does carry strong anabolic properties, but being anabolic does not make something an anabolic steroid. Food is also highly anabolic, but no one would call chicken or ground beef an anabolic steroid.

Benefits of HGH:
Decreased Body Fat
Enhanced Ability to Maintain Proper Body Fat Levels
A Tighter Physique
Enhanced Metabolic Rate
Enhanced Sense of Wellbeing
Healthier Skin
Improved Sleeping Patterns
Increased Bone Strength
Increased Energy
Increased Joint Strength
Increased Lean Tissue Growth
Increased Rate of Physical Recovery
Increased Tendon Strength
I am very impressed by your thread. I have used AS for several years, but never HGH. The advantage's you listed really got me thinking about it. I have thought about it before and done very little research, but at the time it was always to expensive. I am in a position now to take that step. I know there are so many different kinds out there, any suggestions on the best brand in your opinion? Of course I will consult my physician if necessary.
Thanks for your time.
Sam

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am very impressed by your thread. I have used AS for several years, but never HGH. The advantage's you listed really got me thinking about it. I have thought about it before and done very little research, but at the time it was always to expensive. I am in a position now to take that step. I know there are so many different kinds out there, any suggestions on the best brand in your opinion? Of course I will consult my physician if necessary.
Thanks for your time.
Sam

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

hgh and aas work different but excellent together.Big difference is steriods make muscle cells grow, while hgh produces the growth of more muscle cells.

Top Bottom