Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner needs advice

Boomer31

Ok I'm wanting to begin with my first use of roids. I've worked out off and on my entire life but have never been able to increase my arms! I don't want to get huge just look great. Get that vshape and nice arms!
About me, I'm 5 foot 11, 49 years old, weigh in at 224. In January I weighed 200, ran a half marathon. Then I started going thru a divorce so I'm wanting to make some changes. Ive been looking at all this for awhile, so many sites and so much info its a little over whelming! I do know that I'd like to try hgh for awhile because of my age. Then I'm not sure what to put with it. Was thinking these so far, not really wanting to stick myself but I will if I have too. I know for the hgh I will. restaver and stazol

I was looking and found a beginners cut cycle, should I try something like this and add hgh?
Items included: 3 x GP Test Prop 100, 2 x GP Stan 10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Last edited:
Hey bro welcome, have you recently had blood work done? That's a start. Maybe your doc would put you on Some Test? Hgh is another option

As for sticking yourself, it's probably the safest way at your age. Orals are harder on the body

Yeah I had blood work done to see if I needed test but I came back within the lower of where my age should be and I couldn't talk him into it. Well then I guess I'll stick it! That's a start, and good to know. Thanks

Top Bottom