Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Cycle Advise

h0rsey

Hi

I have currently already done a cycle of Dianabol without PCT (yes I know bad idea). This was a month ago. I have lost alot of gains but have had no problems with gyno or sex drive.

I'm thinking about trying this again for 4 weeks (20mg a day) however with Clomid and Novladox for the PCT at the end of the cycle. Is this a good idea and will this help me retain my gains? I know alot of people have said an oral only cycle is bad but..

FYI, I have a very good diet, I use protein and creatine supplements and go to the gym everyday. I'm 5"9 and currently weigh in about 10.4 stone (66kg?) and 21 years of age.

I have been told to do this cycle along with test for 8 weeks, is this a good idea? If so can someone recommend the dosage amount for me? and will I be able to keep alot of my gains if I carry on training and eating?

Thanks

Welcome to EF.....

A little tough love here; This is a complete disaster

A) You have no base @ 5'9 and 145
B) You don't have a very good diet if you're 5'9 and 145
C) "Going to the gym everyday" is one thing, training properly is another
D) Training every day is compplete overkill & counterproductive. Rest = grow
E) You're too young to be using anabolics

Post your diet and training split. BE SPECIFIC, don't say "I eat good"

You are going to lose a good amount of "gains" from a DBol only cycle, that is just the way it is. Every pound you put on isn't muscle.

I think you should post your diet and training before going on another cycle. Get those squared away first. You have plenty of time to grow and train naturally before you needs steroids.

Top Bottom