Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been on for years ! need to come off HELP NEEDED

exactly and pics won't tell us anything because the guy coming off is gonna have 0 LH and probably a 25 total T level.. his gains will vanish 100X faster than he put them on.. his strength will collapse literally overnight

Maybe not pics coming off but to see how far he got. I remember a post quite a while ago of someone talking about a friend. The friend was on since like 17 or 18 and had been on for like 4 years straight. But he was dedicated and the kid was a total fucking monster. Usually that doesnt happen. Either way that kid AND the OP are 99.9% fucked. TRT for life most likely.

To be honest I had a hookup at age 18. I had pretty much no base. (also before internet) My plan was to go on and stay on and never come off and be 6'0" 275 7%bf. lolololol. I would have fucking killed myself. Fortunatley things didnt work out for me getting hooked up at 18.

If you were a football player (with actual potential) using AAS at 17 to get just a touch more edge to get into a huge D1 school instead of maybe a D2 school then I could understand. Hell I wouldnt even criticize you. Much to the dismay of my peers im sure.
But obviously this was just a poor choice. You went on and stayed on while your endocrine system wasnt done finalizing itself ect....
Even if you had cycled off and recovered it would have been better. Still not good but better.

OP do the 'power pct' from uk muscle forum. There's been a lot of success stories using that protocol. Google it.

You can also find it on meso rx. Dr scally came up with it

Think I remember this kids user name and he posted a while back with pics.
What I can remember he's big and thick.

Whats a little more time at this point?

Why not drop to 100-125mg wk so your Test is at normal levels. This will(should) allow your lipids, CBC, RBC ect to normalize. Get the rest of yourself healthy that way then try to come off if you want.

Why do you want to come off? Health? Realize you dodnt wanna be a BB'r? Novelty has worn off? Not being a dick just wondering.

Stevesmi, i dont even understand why you answered to this post if its just to make the guy feel bad. He asked for help, he didnt ask anyone to tell him he fucked up man. Im pretty sure he knows already the situation he is in right now. So if you dont want to help him dont make him feel worst.

Stevesmi, i dont even understand why you answered to this post if its just to make the guy feel bad. He asked for help, he didnt ask anyone to tell him he fucked up man. Im pretty sure he knows already the situation he is in right now. So if you dont want to help him dont make him feel worst.

Steve is the most sincere guy on the board and helps people constantly. He gives advice to about 100 people a day. I would watch who you're talking to.

Oh i know stevesmi is just like a dictionnary in this domain, but i feel bad for the guy! I imagine myself in his situation and i would panic. I disnt mean to offense anyone.

The MODs on this board should try and help him with some recommended PCT plans. Ok yes He fucked up but that's why he's coming for help guys. I think he gets the message. Why send him to another forum when you guys are the best at this. That's why I read this forum 10x a day.

Top Bottom