Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BD Turanabol

shaunw8lftr

Ok here is the deal ... I am fat and week and have been seriously away from training for a few years. I am trying to get back into it and need a boost, but not a big one for a variety of reasons. Is this a good option? I never used this in the past. I am thinking of using it alone or maybe with some Daca?

S

KD1 said:
Try it with some test, AFTER you lose the fat.

No test right now I agree, but you think no on the Turanabol also. I am thinking that a little extra muscle will help kick start my metabolism and just plain motivate me?

Me and my training partner got great results with 60 mg Turanabol ED, 500 mg Omnadren EW, and 300 mg TriTren EW. We used Arimidex and Lasix at the end to make weight. Awesome strength and hardness.

shaunw8lftr said:
Ok here is the deal ... I am fat and week and have been seriously away from training for a few years. I am trying to get back into it and need a boost, but not a big one for a variety of reasons. Is this a good option? I never used this in the past. I am thinking of using it alone or maybe with some Daca?

S
whats your stats..

guys i dont think this guy has done enoguh research...hes just coming up planly asking us what to do!.. come on boys!

If a picture of yourself without a shirt on doesn't motivate you enough, why waste the money on Turanabol? Just go for lipo.

I have done plenty of research, just not in the past few years. This is a drug I am not familiar with and am looking for some thoughts on it other than what the source has to say. I use to use quite a bit in my mid and early 20's I have hit the big 30 now and have a career, wife and kid thes things have taken me away from my training, but I want to get back into it.

Top Bottom