Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BD sells the biggest crap!! Methyltestosterone instead of methandienone

Hard to believe any of these lab tests nowadays.. Looks like a smear BD campaign if you ask me.. Plus where are the lot numbers of these products??

Or maybe it was IP's fake bullshit??

BD is looooong gone anyway, its all fakes now, the question is just "how fake is it"

I had several BD products tested at SRCS years back and all were good at the time.

Since the 'real' BD guys are all currently unavailable it would be a great time to flood the market with fakes.

eddymerckx said:
i would say that is why you stick to human grade but wtf w/Norma Deca is enth??? fakes?

No i would say they are simply the Norma Enanthenate as they make that as well as Decca.

Wrongun!

If you look right through the list you see that BDs anabol was tested twice. It contained methandienone on one occasion and methyltest on the other. This would be consistent with the comments about fakes. Seems a bit much to use this to question all of BDs stuff.

Back in the late 90's and early 00's, BD was great shit. But not since about 2005-06. I wouldn't touch it now even if legit, probably weak or expired by now.

Top Bottom