Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

battling tren cardio issues

broscience

Ive been taking tren E for about 8 weeks now and i never really had any sides from previous tren but this time around ive been having a lot of issues with the cardio sides and it sucks!! im kind of question if its also because of the increase blood pressure which is caused from the gear as well but when im lifting i get out of breath pretty quick and my heart feels like its bout to pop out of my chest.

i ordered some GW to see if this will help....but im wondering if anyone had the similar issues and could help me out with this.

Thanks.

Really there's not much you can do with the cardio/tren side effects

My cardio suffered very bad I would mainly just hit the stairstepper nice slow and controlled for longer duration my biggest issue was leg day after each set of legs I really felt like I couldn't continue anymore and like I just did sprints!!

that's only tip I can give you is really focus on your breathing whatever you're doing but other than that there's really not much you can do for that side effect

Have not actually

I just grabbed my nuts and pushed through
Did every set like it was my last and worried about the cardio issues as soon as I was done with my set

Well I normally have to take about a minute rest in between sets but I don't mind at rest. I normally would do 30 sec rest in between sets but whatever I'm on cycles of tren I keep it 60 to 90 seconds!

But honestly the cardio prob does not happen until after set so wile I'm doing it I just push through

I'm sure if I passed out after one of my sets one of my buddies would help me out or sit there and laugh at me as I lay on the floor either way I'm still trying to get gains regardless

It's an unfortunate side effect, but the tren gains are worth it.

Try gw or sr9009, those may help with the cardio issues

Top Bottom