Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bacne + Accutane, how long does it take?

Very hard to find accutane these days online. I been buying it last few months at this site without a RX at emedoutlet.net/pap4/scripts/click.php?a_aid=txel

yeah I haven't had a lot of luck finding it either. My idea instead was to decide whether my acne (shoulders, back mostly) was a side effect from DHT (I was using Masteron), progesterone (I was using deca), or estrogen. The acne was terrible whether I was using an AI and an anti-estrogen or not, so I proceeded assuming that either DHT or progesterone was the culprit. I used dutasteride that I got from purity solutions in order to combat DHT-derived sides, but the acne persisted. This suggested that either the acne was progesterone-related, or the dutasteride was bunk, or perhaps that I was wasting my time trying to eliminate acne while using steroids. I just get acne. There's nothing much I can do except wash 2 or 3 times a day. I'm not using accutane. I punish my body enough; if it needs to act out I let it.

You won't beat anything stronger than Accutane..it works quick...usually it's to be taken for up to 6 months...I only took it for 1 month and my skin was amazing, the sides were too bad for me to stay on...horrible sides

You won't beat anything stronger than Accutane..it works quick...usually it's to be taken for up to 6 months...I only took it for 1 month and my skin was amazing, the sides were too bad for me to stay on...horrible sides

bratan. what side effects were you having exactly?
I am soon starting accutane for my back and shoulder acne too 40mg a day.. hows your acne now has it disapeared for good?

I've read alot that accutane is a fucking poison but I need it badly now.

bratan. what side effects were you having exactly?
I am soon starting accutane for my back and shoulder acne too 40mg a day.. hows your acne now has it disapeared for good?

I've read alot that accutane is a fucking poison but I need it badly now.

really bad anxiety and bad chapped lips...fuck i hate chapped lips...

Spasib bratuxa. Though will it be safe to use while on HRT? I really got fugly shoulder and back acne since few months ago that just stay there.

really bad anxiety and bad chapped lips...fuck i hate chapped lips...

Do you still have chapped lips? I heard that shit could be permanent. I had horrible acne on my shoulders when I came off. Even the top side of my fore arms

Do you still have chapped lips? I heard that shit could be permanent. I had horrible acne on my shoulders when I came off. Even the top side of my fore arms

yes i do man.....its fucking irritating....i cant handle it....i think its from Accutane from 4 years ago!

yes i do man.....its fucking irritating....i cant handle it....i think its from Accutane from 4 years ago!

Agh fuck that! I was thinking about keeping it on hand for the next cycle because I took Solodyn last time and my body broke out in a rash. I am getting to the conclusion after a cycle of hormones we have to let the shit run its course and use anti bacterial soap to shower and retin a to fight the acne.

Top Bottom