Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atrophy and steroids

fastakris

Due to Injury I have atrophied in muscle strength and speed
If I am to start a cycle for example will I get all of it back plus what ever else I aim for in saying that 100% diet controlled and training hard?

Much appreciated

Can it be obtained without the cycle? How old are you. Give us stats. Before and after injury will help.

I'm a sprinter the injury is to my lower calf it's off for 2 weeks but in the time I have wen training I have lost size due to low test deficiency

I had to stop trt for a while but will get back on after I start my prop anavar cycle
So in saying that can I get back to my proper size strength rapidly but safely

Also a hamstring strain with I why I have some anavar with me for collagen synthesis

So I'm a athlete can get away with drugs test for now
But can't afford deca and npp

You're asking us to predict the future here...you're giving very limited info, you're on TRT? You stopped TRT? Why did you stop TRT? You're being drug tested? What do deca & NPP have to d with the equation?

Ok I'm 24
I'm currently overseas so I ha to stop due to funds
No one Sked to predict future it's a question simple answer it, no need to be arrogant
It's like when someone uses gear gets big comes off cycle looses some of it or half next time e cycles is it easier to get there or not

Deca n npp are 18mo the detectable
So it's not worth te risk if I become tested

Is this enough Info or what

As long as your injuries are healthy and fully recovered, absolutely you SHOULD be able to get back to 100%. But are you saying that at any random moment they can start testing?

Not any random time
It is when I resume back to national le so therefore until then it's use what you can but within detection and fine I guess

Thanks for your input

Get mad all you want, YOU mis-understood my questions. No one is being arrogant, we're all here to help.

It's not a simple question & difficult to answer based on the limited information you've given and the way you type.

2 follow up questions;

Is your TRT self prescribed or from a doctor?

And why are you on TRT @ 24?

Prescribed from a doctor of course

I told him the reason I had to stop because of going overseas

Now I'm on trt at 24 because my test is is low
I never did any type of steroid before 23 on trt
And free test is 234

This was all since the age of 18-19 I never wanted to start trt ten because of growth at that age
So I decided to start at 23 bit more older and mature

Hope this helps

Top Bottom