Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Athlete First Cycle

Long time researcher first time poster.
I'm a track and field athlete and I want to take to gain strength, aid recovery, important not to gain a lot of weight.

25 years old
6'1
190lbs
~10% bf currently

Lifting consistently since early teens.
Played sports all my life.

I'm around 183-185lbs when in best competing shape.

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE. I had gyno naturally onset in peuberty. I am acne prone. Also I cannot physically swallow pills, so the ancillaries will be in liquid form. Also have had joint issues in the past.

Proposed Cycle

WEEK 1-10 Test Cyp 600mg/week (300mg 2x a week)
WEEK 1-12 Arimidex 25mg/EOD
WEEK 13-16 Aromasin 25mg/25/12.5/0 ED
WEEK 13-16 Nolvadex 40mg/40/20/20 ED

Any suggestions or advice will be listened to. For the first time I want to avoid HCG and the vision issues with clomid scare me away. Later cycles I'm thinking of doing Test prop after I get used to pinning etc.

Last edited:
DOse is too high for a first cycle. Keep it at 400mg/wk

Drop the adex.
Drop the aromasin
Drop the nolva

Look up a correct PCT here.

Long time researcher first time poster.
I'm a track and field athlete and I want to take to gain strength, aid recovery, important not to gain a lot of weight.

25 years old
6'1
190lbs
~10% bf currently

Lifting consistently since early teens.
Played sports all my life.

I'm around 183-185lbs when in best competing shape.

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE. I had gyno naturally onset in peuberty. I am acne prone. Also I cannot physically swallow pills, so the ancillaries will be in liquid form. Also have had joint issues in the past.

Proposed Cycle

WEEK 1-10 Test Cyp 600mg/week (300mg 2x a week)
WEEK 1-12 Arimidex 25mg/EOD
WEEK 13-16 Aromasin 25mg/25/12.5/0 ED
WEEK 13-16 Nolvadex 40mg/40/20/20 ED

Any suggestions or advice will be listened to. For the first time I want to avoid HCG and the vision issues with clomid scare me away. Later cycles I'm thinking of doing Test prop after I get used to pinning etc.

Arimidex dosage is too hi ,it should be .25mg (thats 1/4 tab,) use only if necessary, Drop the aromasin,throw away the nova (garbage)

If you want to avoid HCG then run HCGenerate in place of it.
PCT should start up 2 wks after your last pin and should consist of "post cycle".."unleashed"..and DAA
also an excellent addition would be to run formastanazol thruout the cycle all the way into PCT.

Good luck!

You will get several variations of PCT on here for your cycle

WEEK 1-10 test Cyp 600mg/week (300mg 2x a week)
WEEK 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 every other day
weeks
10-16 Forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm every day for the first 4 weeks drop down to 3 and 3 for the last 2 weeks
10-14 phytoserm-347 a cap 1 and 1 cap pm every day
12-16 N2BM-DAA 1 full dose every day

I would also add N2guard 5 caps every day throughout the entire cycle too. Sending a pm with more info for you,. Thanks for posting good friend

Thank you thus far, are there any other suggestions? I know everyone has there own view on pct and I will get a lot of different responses. If I use aromasin for pct, do I need to use a different AI on cycle as to avoid tolerence issues?

Thank you thus far, are there any other suggestions? I know everyone has there own view on pct and I will get a lot of different responses. If I use aromasin for pct, do I need to use a different AI on cycle as to avoid tolerence issues?
Needto just suggested Forma Stanzol, that's what that is.

Top Bottom