Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin - 500mg p/w sustanon - troubleshooting

Nutcase

Hi All,

Sorry for the wall of text but its kinda needed (and might be interesting)

I need some clarification on aromasin dosage. Litterally every post i've read (and ive read a lot) have conflicting information. Most posts repeat the 12.5mg eod advice which doesnt make sense to me, ill explain why. I'm no expert so i could be wrong but bear with me here.

Most posts are reccomending daily or eod dosages like you would with letro or arimidex, but the reason that those 2 are dosed so frequently is because they only keep the aromatase enzyme deactivated while they are in your system, so when the arimidex or letro wears off, and you dont take any more, the aromatase enzyme reactivates and begins converting T to E again.

Problem with Aromasin is that it permanently deactivates the aromatase enzyme it comes into contact with, so even if it wears off within 24 or 72 hours, T doesnt start converting to E again untill your body produces more aromatase, and i havent been able to find out how often this happens?

These numbers are just examples but if you dose on day 1, and your aromatase decreases to 50%, you're now making 50% less E. If you dose 2 days later, and your aromatase has only recovered to 75% (I think it takes a lot LONGER than that), now your aromatase is at 25%, and so on and so forth, untill your E is completely crashed. This also means that whether you're on 1.5g of test, or 500mg of test, doesnt really make a difference because what ever aromatase is left cant possibly convert all that test to a large enough degree.

I have heard reports of people crashing their estrogen too low and feeling like crap for a few WEEKS untill it comes back up, and i really dont feel like going through that. I think i may already be slightly there. Im running sustanon only im on week 6. Week 1-3 was 250mg (1ml) a week, week 4 was 375 (1.5ml) week 5-6 have been 250mg(1ml) twice a week so 500mg a week and looking to move up to 1.5ml 375mg twice a week so 750mg a week. The whole cylce i have been an energetic raging sex crazed bundle of happyness killing it in the gym, untill Nips got itchy at week 5 (im sensitive to estro), so i started 12.5mg aromasin e3d, and then started gettin insomnia and libido has decreased. I stopped the aromasin after the 4th dose. (Blood work is a BITCH in my area. They want to know exactly WHY i want to get my estro/test checked, and as soon as you mention gear, you're labled as santans offspring and get a effing lecture)

The pharmakinetics of aromasin just does not work that way in the real world. There was a study done with aromasin where there were 3 groups, a control, 25mg/day and 50mg/day. After 2 weeks both the 25mg/day and 50mg/day groups showed significant drops in e2 levels. The drop in e2 was not , however, proportional to dosage in the sense that the 50mg/day group did not have 1/2 the estrogen that the 25mg/day group had. Now none of these groups was taking exogenous aas at all. Now for the biggie - NEITHER GROUP TAKING AROMASIN WAS OUT OF THE CLINICALLY NORMAL RANGE FOR E2. Read that part again. Taking up to 50mg of stane per day lowered e2 significantly but it did not put the individual below the clinically normal range of e2.
Thats huge. What does it tell us? That stane , while it is an effective ai, is also a very forgiving ai that is difficult to crash our e2 while taking. Most often my experience with stane has been that people take too little or too infrequently.

The pharmakinetics of aromasin just does not work that way in the real world. There was a study done with aromasin where there were 3 groups, a control, 25mg/day and 50mg/day. After 2 weeks both the 25mg/day and 50mg/day groups showed significant drops in e2 levels. The drop in e2 was not , however, proportional to dosage in the sense that the 50mg/day group did not have 1/2 the estrogen that the 25mg/day group had. Now none of these groups was taking exogenous aas at all. Now for the biggie - NEITHER GROUP TAKING AROMASIN WAS OUT OF THE CLINICALLY NORMAL RANGE FOR E2. Read that part again. Taking up to 50mg of stane per day lowered e2 significantly but it did not put the individual below the clinically normal range of e2.
Thats huge. What does it tell us? That stane , while it is an effective ai, is also a very forgiving ai that is difficult to crash our e2 while taking. Most often my experience with stane has been that people take too little or too infrequently.

Thanks for the info Jimmy, like i said im no expert thats why im here, and i appreciate you taking the time to answer. So the insomnia and loss of libido would probably be due to the rise in estro rather than the decline of it? I dont feel much water retention at all, no swelling of fingers or anything like that, and my nipples are fine, but as soon as i get in bed and try to sleep my heart starts POUNDING and i cannot sleep, also start sweating. Everything sex wise still works, but the high libido and wellbeing feeling is alllllll gone and i really miss it lol

great post. good evidence backing it up.

Top Bottom