Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold only had a 4 pack

JoNeS

Any one ever notice that Schwarzenegger only has a 4 pack of abs throughout his body building career. Why is this? And that being said how did he win so many Olympia's.

as posted by parkerjones
Any one ever notice that Schwarzenegger only has a 4 pack of abs throughout his body building career. Why is this? And that being said how did he win so many Olympia's.

Different people have different ab developments. Well, having a 4 pack of abs doesn't mean he cant win Mr Olympia's, cos there are pros out there that has 6-8 pack of abs and they havent won an Olympia title. Its all about the complete overall package and Arnold had it all, size, mass, density, symmetry, definition this is what won him so many Olympia titles.

gymrat said:
It all about human evolution. The bottom two abs didn't develop untill the mid 80's.

lol

lol, then the 90's came along and the next evolutionary step was bulging stomachs.

Too much definition was considered gross at one time. That being said Arnold could have deservingly lost some Mr.O titles but like Ronnie politics kept him winning.

as posted by DeepZenPill
lol, then the 90's came along and the next evolutionary step was bulging stomachs.

:FRlol: yeah, like ronnie, god damn they look disgusting. Sometimes I wonder how the judges makes decisions in letting bulging stomach BB that looks ugly win Mr O. and yet perfect abs BBer's like Levrone gets pitted all the time.

JerseyDevil said:

true but look at the available drugs from then to now

Mostly the same stuff. Test, deca, dbol, drol, winny, var. Plus it was legal and cheap back then. I guess gh and slin are new.

I am reading his book "Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder" and I noticed the same thing in all pictures but maybe two where you could see all six abs.

Top Bottom