Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms going numb - Anadrol?

project88

Hey guys I've been using drol and so far I fuckin love it. Up 6 pounds in 6 days. Problem is.. When sleeping and working out, my elbows kill me, forearms hurt, thumb goes numb and hands/arms feel swollen. I've been doing heavy benching but wasn't really till I started the drol that it got really bad. I'm thinking I may have had a mild problem then the drol just swelled me up and is putting more pressure on the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sounds like the water retention. Is messing with ur nerves
I get this on peptides really makes my lifts suffer !

I wake up at night aswell and my arms used to be numb

Can try to clean up diet lower sodium

Try natural duretics as well and keep estrogen in check so ya don't bloat

Hey guys I've been using drol and so far I fuckin love it. Up 6 pounds in 6 days. Problem is.. When sleeping and working out, my elbows kill me, forearms hurt, thumb goes numb and hands/arms feel swollen. I've been doing heavy benching but wasn't really till I started the drol that it got really bad. I'm thinking I may have had a mild problem then the drol just swelled me up and is putting more pressure on the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks

yea like plates said water retention can cause added pressure on nerves and cause numbness.But you might want to get checked out by a doctor to play it safe and make sure you dont have nerve damage.Dont hurt to take extra steps

Thanks for both of your replies. Awesome will keep sodium down and see how it goes. Maybe even take a couple days off the gym. I work 7 days a week 55+ hours

Sounds like some water retention and perhaps you may need to back off lifting too heavy for a bit.
Tough to do I know when ANADROL makes you so strong.

I have the same thing going on with my elbow and 2 fingers instead of a thumb. Let me know what you figure out. I'm going to cut back sodium but stay on. Gained 16 lbs in 3 weeks on. Will be off soon and see what happens and report back.

Last night I slept with my arms hanging off of the bed and sometimes I would pull them up in my sleep and they would start to hurt and wake me up, so I would roll over and hang them off and instantly I could feel blood go in and would completely sooth the pain. Woke up this morning and they were barely hurting. Going to try this for a week and take it light in the gym. Will report. Back

i got this a bit when on dbol and on drol in past. a bit of tingling and numb feeling in arms when i was sleeping and/or woke up. went away after stopping. it was very mild and didnt hurt though. if it hurts keep an eye on it for bigger issue

It seems to be going away slowly. 4 days off from the gym and the pain is subsiding, but slowly. Arms were sort of tingly this morning but nothing compared to when I posted. Going to take 4 more days off and ice the elbow. Will report back

I think your body might get used to it, shit happened to me a few times, especially with GH, went away on its own

Top Bottom