Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex throughout Masteron cycle?? Really?

I was taking 1mg of Arimidex EOD for 6 weeks with 500 Test and 900 EQ. Few days ago my kidneys started making pain and strain. I was pissing every 30 minutes. I read somewhere here that it can be due to Arimidex because it sucks all water from a body.
So I suspended with Arimidex and started Masteron 400 per week.
Do I still need some Arimidex or Masteron will do the job. Does Masteron block aromatisation or only prevents gyno like Nolvadex?

Sorry.... Totally disagree with the advise. Only follow bro science when there is nothing else.
AI should be used (arimidex) ..25 eod. This is prevention from gyno, once you have gyno, forget the adex. You need letro. Letro is after you were silly and did not take ai or not enough.
Nolva is pct (trying to get your body back to normal operation), not a good choice for gyno.

Sorry.... Totally disagree with the advise. Only follow bro science when there is nothing else.
AI should be used (arimidex) ..25 eod. This is prevention from gyno, once you have gyno, forget the adex. You need letro. Letro is after you were silly and did not take ai or not enough.
Nolva is pct (trying to get your body back to normal operation), not a good choice for gyno.

Nolva just for blocking estrogen from
The receptor by having a higher affinity for the receptor than estrogen not a good pct
And I wouldn't mess with letro unless you really fee it's necessary
For the guy that posted do more research arimidex isn't dehydrating you lol you have less water cuz of less water retention 2nd to decrease in estrogen

Top Bottom