Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex or nolvadex during cycle ?

3zyyz

Hi guys
I'm planing to take my first cycle ( 8 week ) i will take

Test En (400 a week)
equipoise (500 a week)
dbol (30 ed)
also ive got both adex and nolva

but not sure which one will be the best to take and the dosage, did some research and I'm more confused now

also for the PCT how much pregnyl will be enough :confused:

so I need some help guys

Last edited:
no point in running eq for 8 weeks, needs to be run 16+. esp being your first cycle id go test only or test and dbol to kick start it. as for pct your should run nolva and clomid not just one.

Agree mostly with Bigorse,
First cycle should be test only, to allow for noting any adverse effects it has in your body then adding compounds in one by one per cycle so you can pick out which one is affecting you badly if one does! But Dianabol to kick start your cycle is fine, or if your trying to cut then winny or var to backload and bridge into pct should be fine

However I ran Equipoise @100mg per week for 12 weeks along with Sust250 and had a fantastic set of results from it

For Alex - Nolva remember this...
Nolvadex blocks the oestrogen
Arimidex kills the oestrogen
And it is good for your body to have some free flowing oestrogen, so take nolva unless you begin to get sore/itchy nipples or notice any beginning signs of gyno then take arimidex :)

Top Bottom