Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex dose for Test, Adrol, Dbol, Fina, Eq, primo cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Deadlift

Hey guys, I am running this cycle starting in two weeks and and wondering how much arimidex you would estimate I would need to keep estrogen to a nil..

1-10 Sustanon 1g per week (2g front load)
1-10 EQ 800mg per week (1600mg front load)
1-10 Fina 50mg per day
1-5 Adrol 100mg per day
5-10 Dbol 50mg per day
11-12 Test prop 100mg per day
11-12 Fina 100mg per day
12-16 primo 400mg per week

HCG used week 6, and week 12
clomid weeks 12-18
Humalog 10IU per day after workouts, if not gaining fat maybe in the morning too

Please feel free to critique as well!:)

Thanks for your time guys

Have never used the stuff, I never get gyno. But your cycle looks great, good luck you should get some ill gains...

i am thinkin at least 1mg per day maybe more during those frontload weeks and the d-bol weeks......by the way thats one sick f'n cycle bro

I hope you're one giant dude or just have a lot of money to piss away. Those dosages seem a little high. I have never felt the need to frontload with 2 GRAMS of sust. Thats insane man, but if you think it will work for ya, then good luck. As far as to how much arimidex you should use with a cycle like that, I have NO clue. Good luck though bro, I hope you get the gains you're shooting for.

My stats currently are 6' 215lbs at 4% bodyfat. I just had bodyfat tested hydrostaticaly yesterday so I no thats accurate. I just finished a 14 week cutting cycle of tren, winny, primo, T3, clen, bromo, and test prop.

My last bulk cycle went like this
1-10 1g sus w/ 2g frontload
1-8 50mg dbol per day
1-10 75mg fina per day

I gained around 55lbs of it, and it was far from my first cycle.

Since you are hittin fina dont think yo will need any frontload. That is a lot of gear. Cut fina to 6wks in MHIO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom