Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex and Aromasin

enacer420nj

Guys just looking for feedback if you have used BOTH. I am possibly considering aromasin for my next test400/e.q400 cycle. Im estrogen sensative. If you have used both lets hear pro's and cons and also if you had sex drive problems or acne problems. Thanks

I've used Nolva, Liquidex and Letro.

I like Nolva best. Liquidex is fine too. Letro works for gyno but makes me limp.

I've never tried Aromasin.

I think if your estrogen sensitive/gyno prone then Aromasin is a good choice on cycle. Most of us can get by with low dose a-dex and some even run nothing (I can on some cycles) but with a steroidal AI like Aromasin your very unlikely to have any estrogen issues as it is a little more efficient than a-dex at reducing circulating estrogen due to it being suicidal and blocking the aromatase enzyme.

I have a buddy who runs this as his AI on cycle and then uses also during PCT in conjunction with Nolva and does so with excellent success. He won't use anything else these days.

Access said:
I think if your estrogen sensitive/gyno prone then Aromasin is a good choice on cycle. Most of us can get by with low dose a-dex and some even run nothing (I can on some cycles) but with a steroidal AI like Aromasin your very unlikely to have any estrogen issues as it is a little more efficient than a-dex at reducing circulating estrogen due to it being suicidal and blocking the aromatase enzyme.

I have a buddy who runs this as his AI on cycle and then uses also during PCT in conjunction with Nolva and does so with excellent success. He won't use anything else these days.

Thanks bro...any acne issues?

I love em both, never had issues with either, letro was wayyyy to much for me killed libedo even at a fraction of normal dose.. I always just look at cost issue between the two and whats avalible, aromansin usually costs a bit more but you can use less...

Used the both, adex is good most of the time but aromasin is a bit stronger. I never had any acne issues with either but if running aromasin watch the dose. If you start getting painful joints, back off the dose.
I run aromasin with cycles and adex or AIFM while on hrt.

smoke67 said:
Used the both, adex is good most of the time but aromasin is a bit stronger. I never had any acne issues with either but if running aromasin watch the dose. If you start getting painful joints, back off the dose.
I run aromasin with cycles and adex or AIFM while on hrt.

What compounds/dosages do you usually run? are you sensative to estrogen?

enacer420nj said:
What compounds/dosages do you usually run? are you sensative to estrogen?

Yes esto is a problem for me. I dont bloat bad, it's just gyno I have to watch.
Here is what I use and dose:
HRT (150mgs of test Cyp EW)- 2 pumps of AIFM (1in the am/pm) or .5mg of Adex EOD. This takes care of things with no probs.

Cycles are kept simple these days. Test and EQ are the only inj I use anymore. Orals are Tbol and I am considering giving Var another shot but no Abombs or Dbol anymore.

On cycle (test 300-500 EW) this is a base- Aromasin 10mgs ED and adjust up or down as needed. NOTE- THIS DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF GYNO FOR ME.
I have to use nolva but I usually can get away with 10mgs a day. I usually start with 20 and drop down to 10 ED.

IMHO watch out for sore joints with aromasin. If your libido drops, joints hurt, just feel like crap. Lower the aromasin dose.

Hope this helps E.... Good luck!!!

Top Bottom